In this tutorial, we will guide you on how to flash the firmware file on your Itel P12 (model W506A). Itel P12 came out of the box with Android 6.0 Marshmallow under the hood Spreadtrum SC7731 processor.
To flash the firmware, we are using the popular Spreadtrum supported software called SPD Flash Tool also known as Spreadtrum flash tool in order to flash the firmware file. Make sure that you follow all the steps carefully in order to increase the success percentage. With that being clear, that being said, let us take a look at how to flash stock firmware on Itel P12. Should we?
Itel P12 (W506A) Firmware Flashing Guide
This GetDroidTips’ guide on how to install firmware flash files on Itel P12 is written in a beginner-friendly language. This means that it does not matter if you are an experienced Android user or a newbie. You will be able to follow the guide easily. What you do need to do is download all the prerequisites correctly and most importantly follow all the steps correctly.
Now, in order to fix any major software issues on your Itel P12, you need to flash the Stock ROM again. This brings the device back to the factory defaults. Therefore, there are no bugs and issues. With that being said, let us now take a look at some of the advantages of installing the firmware file on Itel P12 (W506A). Should we?
The Advantage Of Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock ROM to Unbrick your Itel P12
- Users can flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- To upgrade and Downgrade Itel P12
- Unrooting or Fixing Bugs on your phone
- Fix the lag or stutter on Itel P12
- You can solve software problems by flashing the Stock ROM.
- To revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Itel P12
- Tool Supported: SPD Flash Tool
- Processor: Spreadtrum
- Android OS: 6.0 Marshmallow
- File: Software Update
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Itel P12:
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- Before you proceed with the below information, it is recommended to ensure that your Itel P12 is at least 50% charged.
- In order to carry out this installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup:
- Backup Android Phone Without Root on any device
- If you have TWRP Recovery, Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery
- Spreadtrum Flash Tool: Download SPD Flash Tool and extract it (Install)
- Download VCOM Driver and install it on your computer.
- You need to install the Latest Itel USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
- Download the below given required files on your PC.
Download Firmware Flash File:
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide.
Instructions to Install on Itel P12:
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to Install Stock ROM on Itel P12 [Firmware/Unbrick]. We hope that you found this guide useful. Just in case, if you still have some queries, then feel free to leave them in the comments section down below.