Here we will guide you on how to download and install Stock ROM on Lenovo K5 Note 2018 (Model No: L38012). The guide is simple and easy!
Alright, so it looks like you have the Lenovo K5 Note 2018 in the palm of your hand. Great! Lenovo makes some of the best android devices on budget. Anyways, you might be facing some issues with your Lenovo K5 Note 2018. Now, you might be someone who is facing the lagging issue, or maybe you tried to root your Lenovo K5 Note 2018. Whatever the case might be the thing is that there is something wrong with your Lenovo K5 Note 2018 and you need to fix it.
Don’t worry, you know sometimes things do not go too well with Android Devices. One of the easiest and quick fixes for most of the issues on Android Device is just installing Stock ROM on Lenovo K5 Note 2018. So, today, in this post, we would be covering on How to Install Stock firmware on Lenovo K5 Note 2018 (L38012). Now, if that sounds interesting, let us top it. Should we?
How to Install Stock ROM on Lenovo K5 Note 2018 (L38012)
Today, in this guide of GetDroidTIps, we have mentioned some really easy steps to Install Stock ROM on Lenovo K5 Note 2018. This guide has been written in the beginner-friendly language. So if you are someone who does not understand technical terms, then don’t worry as we have made it easier for you guys. Now, here is how this guide will go.
We have divided this guide into various heads in order to make things more clear and easier. First of all, you need to download the firmware file and the Qualcomm Flash tool for the Lenovo K5 Note 2018 on your PC or Laptop. Once you have done that, you will be taken to the prerequisites section. And finally, you will be greeted with the steps to install the Stock ROM on your Lenovo K5 Note 2018 with a Video Tutorial as well. With that being said, let us take a look at the Download Firmware for Lenovo K5 Note 2018 section.
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your Lenovo K5 Note 2018:
- You can unbrick your bricked Lenovo K5 Note 2018.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- To upgrade or downgrade your Lenovo K5 Note 2018.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth and more.
So, now let us move on to the Download Firmware for Lenovo K5 Note 2018 section. Should we?
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Lenovo K5 Note 2018
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Lenovo K5 Note 2018 (L38012), let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the Lenovo K5 Note 2018.
- You should have a Windows Laptop or PC for this guide.
- Make sure that your Lenovo K5 Note 2018 has at least 60% charge left.
- It is always recommended to take a backup of your Android Device.
- Backup Android Phone Without Root on any device
- If you have TWRP Recovery, Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery
- Download QFil Tool or QPST Flash tool and install on your PC.
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Lenovo USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Lenovo K5 Note 2018 (L38012).
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide.
Method 1: Instructions to Install via QFIL Tool:Guide to Install Stock ROM using QFIL Tool
Method 2: Instructions to Install via QPST Tool:
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock ROM on the Lenovo K5 Note 2018 :
- First of all, do all the PREREQUISITE STEPS and Now Open the Extracted QPST Folder
- You will find two files with the name: Qualcomm_USB_Drivers_For_Windows.rar and QPST.WIN.2.7 Installer-00429.zip
- Open the QPST Win folder and Install the QPST.exe file on your PC/Laptop
- After Installation, Go to the Installed Location in the C Drive
- Open the QPST Configuration
- Now in the QPST Configuration, Click on Add new port -> Select the com port of your device -> and close it
- Now Open the EMMC Software Downloader in the same folder located all the QPST Files
- In EMMC Software Downloader, Check program boot loaders -> Browse for the device com port
- Now Click Load XML Def and browse for rawprogram0.xml in folder ROM in EMMC Software Downloader (If you didn’t extract please extract the ROM and then browse the file rawprogram0.xml)
- Now tap on Load Patch def and browse for patch0.xml in folder ROM
- Check the search path 2 and browse for the folder ROM
- Now click download, wait for the download to finish (it never finish but it also detects for a new driver, and that’s important) and it will search for the new hardware found, install the driver
- That’s it! Once your installation is done! Reboot the phone! Congrats, you successfully installed Stock ROM on Lenovo K5 Note 2018
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to Install Stock ROM on Lenovo K5 Note 2018 [L38012]. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what do you guys think about it in the comments section down below.