If you are here, then you may be looking for a stock firmware file for your Oppo A31 2020 (Model: CPH2015). If yes, then you are in the right place. In this guide, we will help you to flash the stock ROM on Oppo A31 2020 by using the SP Flash Tool.
Android is full of customizations and tweaks that all the users can easily perform. But users have to follow the guide and step-by-step process properly in order to done customization successfully. Unfortunately, some of the users may not follow the proper steps or don’t flash the compatible file on their devices during Custom ROM installation or rooting, etc. Therefore, their devices can be easily bricked or stuck into the bootloop issue.
In that case, it’s highly recommended to unbrick their devices or fix the bootloop issue at first by flashing the Stock ROM again. Even if your device is having an issue with the software performance or overheating or network drop or battery charging or anything else, you should re-install the Stock ROM. As the Oppo A31 2020 device runs on MediaTek chipset, we will provide you the firmware installation method using the SP Flash Tool.
Steps to Install Stock ROM on Oppo A31 2020
Before installing the Stock ROM flash file on your Oppo A31 2020, you should download the firmware file. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
Stock ROM Advantages
Stock ROM comes by default on a smartphone or tablet device that usually runs on an operating system like Android OS. All the device OEMs provide the specially crafted and compatible firmware version for each and every model. It also offers a more stable and smoother user experience which you may not find on Custom Firmware.
- Fix Bootloop issue on Oppo A31 2020
- Bricked your Oppo A31 2020? Unbrick by following this tutorial
- Upgrade or Downgrade the software version on Oppo A31 2020
- Can unroot the device
- Fix software related issues or bugs
- Get back the device warranty again, if under warranty period
- Device Name: Oppo A31 2020
- Model No: CPH2015
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6765V/CB Helio P35
- Android Version: Android 9.0 Pie
- We assume that you’ve downloaded the firmware file and installed the other drivers & tools on your PC.
- This Stock ROM file is exclusive for the Oppo A31 2020 model only.
- Try to charge your device more than 60% at least.
- Take a Full Data Backup without Root before doing anything.
- If TWRP Recovery already installed, keep a Nandroid Backup via TWRP.
- You will require a computer and a USB data cable.
- Download Required Tools: MTK VCOM Driver | SP Flash Tool | Oppo USB Drivers
Download Flash Files:
- CPH2015_11_A.49: Download
- CPH2015_11_A.45: Download
- CPH2015_11_A.41: Download
- CPH2015_11_A.37: Download
- CPH2015_11_A.33: Download
- CPH2015_11_A.31: Download
- CPH2015EX_11_A.25: Download
- CPH2015EX_11_A.17: Download
- CPH2015EX_11_A.15: Download | Mirror
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
First, you can try the official method to install the OTA stock ROM update via Oppo device recovery. Follow the guide link given below to install the OTA update on Oppo device.Guide to Install Oppo Firmware on any Oppo smartphone
Method 1: Instructions to Install via SP Flash Tool:
Now, without wasting anymore time, let’s jump into the firmware installation steps below:
Follow our full-depth video guide below:Video Guide to Install Stock ROM via SP Flash Tool
That’s it, guys. We hope that you’ve installed the Stock Firmware on your Oppo A31 2020 device successfully. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.