If you have bricked your device or Want to fresh install the Stock ROM on Oppo Neo 5 R1201 then you are in the right place. Oppo Neo 5 R1201 is powered by MediaTek processor. To install Stock firmware on Oppo Neo 5 R1201 Mediatek powered device, you need software known as SP Flash Tool, Formally also called Smartphone Flash tool. Download the Oppo Neo 5 R1201 Stock Firmware, drivers, and SP flash tool, then you can follow our guide to install the firmware on Oppo Neo 5 R1201.
Android always opens the door to various possibilities such as flashing custom ROM or kernel or APK modding etc. These feats can be achieved by providing root access to your device or simply rooting your phone. In today’s date, rooting or customizing is no rocket science, but people perform these process carelessly. Certain users hastily carry out the modding/rooting process without properly following instructions. It leads to bricking of the device. It can happen with any device. In this post, we will tell you how you can restore or unbrick Oppo Neo 5 R1201 back to the previous working condition.
How to Install Stock ROM on Oppo Neo 5 R1201
The guide is simple and easy! All you have to do is simply download the below-given firmware files and tools on your PC and then follow the given instruction to install the Stock ROM on Oppo Neo 5 R1201 using SP Flash Tool. Yes, this guide is also helpful to recover, unroot or fix any software malfunctioning problem.
Remember this guide is also very much needed in case of upgrade or downgrade the firmware on Oppo Neo 5 R1201. First of all, download the software, Smartphone Flashtool on your PC and then flash your phone back to Stock ROM. We request you to read the steps carefully before upgrading Oppo Neo 5 R1201 using this guide.
The Advantage Of Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Oppo Neo 5 R1201
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Oppo Neo 5 R1201
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Oppo Neo 5 R1201
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Lineage OS 14.1 Device List
- Lineage OS 15.1 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- Download Install Android Pie 9.0 Generic System image (GSI) – Project Treble Device List
- Android 9.0 Pie: Supported Device List, Features and Downloads
- Lineage OS 16: List of Supported Devices
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
READ THIS CAUTION:
So before jumping into the manual upgradation setup, please make sure you have a good amount juice with at least 80% Charge. If not please charge the phone. Backup your phone in case if you need it later. If you brick the device we are not responsible. Do it at your own risk. Remember this guide is to update the Stock ROM on Oppo Neo 5 R1201 .
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Oppo Neo 5 R1201
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6582
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Oppo Neo 5 R1201:
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- Supported device: Oppo Neo 5 R1201
- Charge your phone: You need at least a 50% charge on Oppo Neo 5 R1201
- Laptop or PC: To carry out this installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup:
- Backup Android Phone Without Root on any device
- Backup IMEI and NVRAM on Mediatek Chipset Android Device
- If you have TWRP Recovery, Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery
- Smartphone Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash tool and extract it (Install)
- VCOM driver: Download VCOM Driver and install on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones)
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Oppo USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
- Download: Download the below given required files on your PC.
[su_note note_color=”#fbf5c8″ text_color=”#000000″]
Disclaimer: We at Getdroidtips.com cannot be held responsible if anything goes wrong. Take your own risk!
Instructions to Install on Oppo Neo 5 R1201:
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Oppo Neo 5 R1201 successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.