OPPO makes some of the best budget-and high-end devices in the market. If you’re facing any software issues in your OPPO Reno 5G (CPH1921), then you can flash the stock firmware easily. Here we will guide you on how to download and install stock ROM for OPPO Reno 5G. You must flash stock firmware if your device is regularly facing the lagging issues, performance issues, and virus attacks. Apart from that, any other kind of software issue can be easily fixed by installing stock ROM on OPPO Reno 5G device.
Whenever you face any kind of software issue or performance lag in your smartphone, then its time to flash the stock Firmware again. This is because the android system keeps generating cache files which cause performance issues. One of the easiest and quick fixes for most of the issues on OPPO Reno 5G (CPH1921) is to install stock firmware. So let’s install stock ROM in OPPO Reno 5G, shall we?
Table of Contents
How to Install Stock ROM on OPPO Reno 5G
Many people find installing stock ROM a very hectic and troublesome task. However, that’s not true at all. At GetDroidTips, we will guide you through every step while flashing Stock firmware on OPPO Reno 5G device. So if you have never installed Stock firmware in your device, then do not worry. We have made this guide easier for new users as well.
To make the tutorial easy, we are dividing this guide into several parts. First, we are going to download the flash tool and setup device drivers in your PC. Then we will connect the device to PC. Finally, we will guide you through the steps to install the stock ROM on OPPO Reno 5G android device.
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your OPPO Reno 5G:
- You can unbrick your bricked OPPO Reno 5G.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- To upgrade or downgrade your OPPO Reno 5G.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth and more.
So, now let us move on to the Download Firmware for OPPO Reno 5G section. Should we?
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: OPPO Reno 5G
- Tool Supported: QFIL
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855
- Android OS: 9.0 Pie
- File: Software Update
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on OPPO Reno 5G
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on OPPO Reno 5G, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the OPPO Reno 5G.
- You should have a Windows Laptop or PC for this guide.
- Make sure that your OPPO Reno 5G has at least 60% charge left.
- It is always recommended to take a backup of your Android Device.
- Backup Android Phone Without Root on any device
- If you have TWRP Recovery, Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery
- Download QFil Tool and install on your PC.
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest OPPO USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Stock firmware on OPPO Reno 5G.
Instructions to Install Stock ROM on OPPO Reno 5G
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock ROM on the OPPO Reno 5G :
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to Install Stock ROM on OPPO Reno 5G [Firmware Flash File]. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what do you guys think about it in the comments section down below.