Oppo launched the successor of the Reno lineup with Oppo Reno 2Z CPH1945 in India. The device is exceptionally good at video recording, battery backup, charging speed, and sound quality. Oppo Reno 2Z competes with the likes of the OnePlus 7, Asus 6Z, and Vivo V17 Pro in the under Rs 30,000 price segment. Here in this guide, we will share How to install Stock ROM on Oppo Reno 2Z CPH1945 [Firmware Flash file]. We have also mentioned all the download links, pre-requirements, and installation guides as well. Philips provides smartphones with an affordable price tag, maximum performance, with the current design.
By flashing the Stock ROM again on your Android smartphone, you will be able to use your device easily again. Additionally, most of the advanced users always perform flashing, backups, restores, customizations, Custom ROM flashing, installing Root, etc. If in case, you may experience software issues or device performance issues, follow the full guide here.
Stock Firmware and its Advantages
The phone OEMs don’t provide that many of customizations or functionalities to the device by default. But it’s the most stable ROM according to the device model and Android version. While most of the third-party firmware comes with system bugs and stability issues. In this case, you may find battery issues, camera issues, network issues, basic features missing, lags, heating, low performance, etc. But you can fix these issues easily by installing the Stock ROM.
Check out the Stock ROM advantages below:
- Flash Stock to unbrick your Oppo Reno 2Z device
- Fix the device bootloop issue
- Upgrade and Downgrade your phone software version
- Flash Stock ROM to unroot the device
- Fix bugs or lag or stutter on Oppo Reno 2Z device
- Increase software performance, battery draining issue, OTA update issue
- Gain phone warranty again (if applicable)
- Device Supported: Oppo Reno 2Z CPH1945
- Tool Supported: SP Flash tool
- Processor: Mediatek MT6779 SoC
- OS: Android 10
- File: Software Update
- Gapps: Included
Manually Check for OTA Updates
If you’re using the Oppo Reno 2Z device then the update will come soon via OTA. You will get a notification to install it. If you don’t get the OTA automatically, then manually check for the update. Follow these simple steps mentioned below.
- Go to the device Settings > System menu > System Update > Tap on Check for Update option.
- If the OTA update appears then tap on Download and install to begin the installation process.
- It may take a few minutes and then reboot your device.
- Now, your handset will boot into a new system.
Now, you have to download the Stock Firmware file for Oppo Reno 2Z from below.
Steps to Install Stock ROM on Oppo Reno 2Z CPH1945
Before doing anything, we need to have the Stock ROM file for the Oppo Reno 2Z. Check out the download link below.
- The firmware file and installation guide are for the Oppo Reno 2Z only. Don’t try it on other devices.
- Keep your device battery charged up to 60% at least in order to skip the occasional shutdown.
- Make sure to take a complete backup without the Root of your device data.
- Create a Nandroid backup using the TWRP Recovery method.
- You will require a Windows PC/Laptop and a USB cable.
Download Required Files:
- Firmware File
- Download SP Flash Tool on your PC and install it.
- Download Oppo USB Drivers on your PC
- You will also require Download VCOM Drivers | MTK USB Driver and install it.
First, you can try the official method to install the OTA stock ROM update via Oppo device recovery. Follow the guide link given below to install the OTA update on Oppo device.Guide to Install Oppo Firmware on any Oppo smartphone
Now, let’s go to the full depth installation guide. Here we have shared the installation guides on both text and video format. Follow it and install the stock ROM on your Oppo Reno 2Z device.Guide to Install Stock ROM using SP Flash Tool
You can also check out our full depth video tutorial as well.Video Guide to Install Stock ROM via SP Flash Tool
You’re done. We assume that this guide is helpful to you and you’ve successfully installed or updated the Stock ROM on Oppo Reno 2Z CPH1945 device. For any queries, do let us know in the comments below.