Here we will guide on how to download and install the Stock ROM flash file on Realme U1. The guide is simple and easy!
Alright, so it looks like that you are someone who is using an Oppo Realme U1. Great! Oppo makes some of the best budget Android Devices. The device is running under the MediaTek Chipset. But, there is nothing in this world which is perfect, Right? Sometimes things do not go too well with Android Devices. It looks like that you are also facing some issue on your Realme U1.
Well, you might be facing the lagging issue, or maybe you tried to root your Realme U1 which did not go too well and you end up bricking your device. Whatever the case might be, one of the best solutions to fix your Realme U1 is by installing or flashing Stock ROM back on it. You can consider flashing Stock ROM like doing a Factory Data Reset on your Realme U1 running on stock ROM.
Sounds interesting? Wanna know how to flash Stock ROM file on Realme U1? Well, let us guide you. Should we?
- How to Install Stock ROM on Realme U1
- Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Realme U1
How to Install Stock ROM on Realme U1
In this guide of GetDroidTips, we have mentioned some really easy steps to Install Stock ROM on Realme U1. This guide is not at all difficult to follow and is written in beginner’s friendly language. You need to follow the guide in order. Here is how it goes, first of all, you need to download the firmware file and the Smartphone Flashtool for the Realme U1 on your PC or Laptop.
Once that’s done, you wanna take a look at the prerequisites section just to confirm that you have all the prerequisites required to Install Stock ROM on Realme U1. Once you have all the prerequisites, you can follow each step carefully to Install Stock ROM on Realme U1. Let us now take a look at the Advantages of Installing Stock ROM on your Realme U1. Should we?
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your Realme U1:
- You can unbrick your bricked Realme U1.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- To upgrade or downgrade your Realme U1.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth and more.
So, now let us move on to the Download Firmware for Realme U1 section. Should we?
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Realme U1
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek Helio P70
- Android OS: 8.1 Oreo
- File: Software Update
Download Flash Files:
|Not available yet||RMX1831EX_11.C.20|
|Download | Mirror||RMX1831EX_11_A.02_181109_89f71040|
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Realme U1
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Realme U1, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the Realme U1.
- You should have a Windows Laptop or PC for this guide.
- Make sure that your Realme U1 has at least a 60% charge left.
- It is always recommended to take a backup of your Android Device.
- Backup Android Phone Without Root on any device
- Backup IMEI and NVRAM on Mediatek Chipset Android Device
- If you have TWRP Recovery, Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery
- Download the SP Flash tool and install it on your PC.
- Download and Install the VCOM Driver on your Windows PC.
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Realme USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Realme U1.
Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Realme U1
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock ROM on the Realme U1 :
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
First, you can try the official method to install the OTA stock ROM update via Realme device recovery.
Method 2: Instructions to Install via SP Flash Tool
Now, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into the firmware installation steps below:
- Make sure you follow and download all the required files and flash tools on your PC.
- Open the flash tool exe file to open the SP Flash Tool User Interface
- Once your load the SP Flash tool UI, Tap on Download option
- In the download tab, you have to load both the download agent and the scatter text file in the scatter-loading section.
- You will find the scatter text file inside the ROM package for most cases, if not, you can create a scatter text file on your own.
- Once you load the file, click the Download button
- To start the upgrade process of stock ROM on your Realme U1, you need to turn off your device and hold the Volume Down and Volume Up key together and Connect your Phone to PC/Laptop using USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware
- You need to wait for a few minutes to complete the upgrade process.
- Once the flashing process completes, you will find a green button which means a successful upgrade.
- That’s it! You can reboot your Realme U1
Follow our full-depth video guide below:Video Guide to Install Stock ROM via SP Flash Tool
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to Install Stock ROM on Realme U1 [Firmware Flash File]. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what do you guys think about it in the comments section down below.
What’s the point of installing a stock ROM? Stock ROM is the OS that already comes out-of-the-box when you purchase a device. Did you mean to say Custom ROM? If so, in the first place, there aren’t any guides on the internet on how to install a custom ROM on realme U1, atleast not even which custom ROMS it supports.
I guess you don’t have the patience to read the whole article. This Stock ROM guide is for those who mess up with their device like rooting, installing any custom ROM in future or if the brick their device, they can use this guide.
Make sure to read and understand. Thank you. You can check our own article about the Stock ROM: https://www.getdroidtips.com/difference-custom-rom-stock-rom/
How did you extract the ozip file? seems like it can’t be extracted using regular extracting software.
Help! My Realme U1 went in to bootloop. I am somehow able to get it in to bootloader using adb tool. My device got corrupted after following the instructions.
I hardbricked my phone. Even the motherboard is dead, no sound when connected to PC. The phone is in warranty. What should i say to Realme support center guys to have my phone replaced without charging me for motherboard.
How did you hardbrick?
i need Android_scatter for realme u1