The Tecno launched the Spark 5 Air smartphone with a whopping 7-inch display. The key highlights of the device are a 5,000mAh battery and a triple rear camera setup. It is a budget segment device that comes with Android 10 the Go Edition. Today we will guide you to install the stock ROM on Tecno Spark 5 Air KD6A. Here we have shared the official firmware for this device.
Android is full of customizations and tweaks that all the users can easily perform. But users have to follow the guide and step-by-step process properly in order to done customization successfully. Unfortunately, some of the users may not follow the proper steps or don’t flash the compatible file on their devices during Custom ROM installation or rooting, etc. Therefore, their devices can be easily bricked or stuck into the bootloop issue.
In that case, it’s highly recommended to unbrick their devices or fix the bootloop issue at first by flashing the Stock ROM again. Even if your device is having an issue with the software performance or overheating or network drop or battery charging or anything else, you should re-install the Stock ROM. As the Tecno Spark 5 Air device runs on MediaTek chipset, we will provide you the firmware installation method using the SP Flash Tool.
Table of Contents
Tecno Spark 5 Air Device Overview
The device comes with a 7-inch display with HD+ (720 x 1640 pixels) resolution. the corporate hasn’t revealed the name of the chipset, which is powering the newest Tecno phone. it’s backed by 2GB of RAM and 32GB internal storage. there’s a fingerprint sensor at the rear panel. It even supports the face unlock feature. As already mentioned it is working on HiOS 6 running on top of Android 10’s Go Edition.
As for the cameras, the rear camera setup includes a 13-megapixel main camera with f/1.8 aperture. the small print about the second camera is currently scarce. The setup is additionally assisted by an AI camera. it’s a quad-LED flash also, which should help the camera take better photos within the dark. The front selfie camera includes an 8-megapixel camera with dual-LED flash.
The Tecno Spark 5 Air smartphone comes with a 5,000mAh battery, but there’s no support for fast charging tech. As per the company, the smartphone will offer users 11 hours of web browsing or 14 hours of binge-watching. there’s no information on whether you’ll be ready to expand the storage or not. It has all the basic connectivity options like a 3.5mm audio jack, USB-Type C port, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi. Sensors onboard include Ambient Light sensor, Proximity sensor, and Accelerometer.
Steps to Install Stock ROM on Tecno Spark 5 Air
Before installing the Stock ROM on your Tecno Spark 5 Air, you should download the firmware file. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
Stock ROM Advantages
Stock ROM comes by default on a smartphone or tablet device that usually runs on an operating system like Android OS. All the device OEMs provide the specially crafted and compatible firmware version for each and every model. It also offers a more stable and smoother user experience which you may not find on Custom Firmware.
- Fix Bootloop issue on Tecno Spark 5 Air
- Bricked your Tecno Spark 5 Air? Unbrick by following this tutorial
- Upgrade or Downgrade the software version on Tecno Spark 5 Air
- Can unroot the device
- Fix software related issues or bugs
- Get back the device warranty again, if under warranty period
- Device Name: Tecno Spark 5 Air KD6A
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6761
- Android Version: Android 10
- We assume that you’ve downloaded the firmware file and installed the other drivers & tools on your PC.
- This Stock ROM file is exclusive for the Tecno Spark 5 Air model only.
- Try to charge your device more than 60% at least.
- Take a Full Data Backup without Root before doing anything.
- If TWRP Recovery already installed, keep a Nandroid Backup via TWRP.
- You will require a computer and a USB data cable.
Instructions to Install: via Recovery
- First of all, Go to Settings –> About Phone –> Tap on Build Number 7 Times.
- Go to Developer Options –> Enable USB Debugging.
- Download firmware from above and save it in Internal storage.
- Now Reboot to Recovery Mode.
- Select Apply Update from SD Card.
- Select the Downloaded ZIP file from SD Card.
- Wait until the installation process Completes.
- Once the installation completed. Reboot the Phone
Instructions to Install: via SP Flash tool
Now, without wasting anymore time, let’s jump into the firmware installation steps below:
Follow our full-depth video guide below:Video Guide to Install Stock ROM via SP Flash Tool
That’s it, guys. We hope that you’ve installed the Stock Firmware on your Tecno Spark 5 Air device successfully. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.