Vivo has recently unveiled its new Vivo V19’s global variant on April 6. This new smartphone Vivo V19 features Snapdragon 712 SoC coupled with 8GB RAM, 256GB of UFS 2.1 storage. It has stunning quad cameras with 48MP primary sensor, dual front cameras, 4500 mAh battery with 33W fast charging.
Want to flash the Stock ROM file on Vivo V19 PD1934F? Then you are in the right place. On this page, we will share the official Vivo V19 flash files with their firmware installation guide.
To install the firmware flash file, we need a software called QFil or MSMDownload Tool which can be helpful to flash the stock ROM on your device. The method is simple and easy. We have also added video and step by step tutorial to make things easier to flash the official flash file.
Well, you might have ended up in situations such as hard brick, want to fix Bluetooth and WiFi issues, unroot your device, downgrade or fix the lag or freezing display. Whatever the case might be, one of the best solutions to fix your Vivo V19 is by installing or flashing Stock ROM back on it. You can consider flashing Stock ROM like doing a Factory Data Reset on your Vivo V19 running on stock ROM.
Table of Contents
- 1 Vivo V19 Specifications: Overview
- 2 Why We Need Firmware Files?
- 3 Steps to Install Vivo V19 Flash Files (Firmware)
Vivo V19 Specifications: Overview
The Vivo V19 comes with a 6.44 inches Super AMOLED display with a Full HD+ resolution. It also means that it has pixels of 1080 x 2400 pixels. This display also has a screen to body ratio of 83.7 percent, an aspect ratio of 20:9, and a pixel density of 409 Pixel Per Inch ( PPI ).
Coming to the internals of Vivo V19, it is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 processor. This SoC is built on the 10nm process and has 2 Kryo 360 Gold cores clocked at 2.3GHz. And other six Kryo 360 Silver cores clocked at 1.7GHz. To the GPU side, it sports the Adreno 616 GPU. Talking about the memory side, it comes with a single RAM variant i.e., with 8GB. And, to the other side, it sports 128 and 256GB of UFS 2.1 onboard storage. The interesting fact here is that the device comes with support for external storage, and it has a dedicated SIM card slot. This new smartphone runs on the Funtouch 10.0 that is based on Android 10.
Coming to the cameras, the Vivo V19 on the rear packs a quad camera, and to the front dual-camera setup. This quad rear camera includes a 48MP primary sensor with an aperture value of f/1.79 and PDAF. It packs a secondary 8MP ultra-wide sensor with an aperture value of f/2.2, a tertiary 2MP macro sensor with an aperture value of f/2.4 aperture, and finally, a 2MP depth sensor with an aperture value of f/2.4. This rear camera setup also comes with support for autofocus, LED flash, and HDR. To the front, it sports a primary 32MP sensor with an aperture value of f/2.1, and it also sports an 8MP ultra-wide sensor with an aperture value of f/2.3.
The Vivo V19 packs a 4,500 mAh battery with support for 33W fast charging tech. It is known as Vivo Flash Charge 2.0. It is available in Gleam Black and Sleek Silver colors. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE, GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, USB 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector. Sensors include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, compass/ magnetometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and in-display fingerprint sensor.
Why We Need Firmware Files?
Stock Firmware or a Stock ROM is official software that is designed by the OEM manufacturer for a particular device. This file is required to fix any software related issue on your Vivo V19. If you are facing any problem with your device, your final attempt will be to re-install the stock ROM. This way, you can restore your device back to stock ROM. This guide will be more useful to those users who always want to try rooting, installing mods or custom ROM.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Vivo V19 Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Vivo V19
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Vivo V19
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on Vivo V19
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot Vivo V19
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device
- Restore Vivo V19 back to Factory State
Flash File Details:
- Device Name: Vivo V19 PD1934F
- ROM Type: Stock ROM Flash Files
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: QFil or QPST tool / MSMDownload tool
- Processor: Qualcomm SDM712 Snapdragon 712
- Android Version: Android 9.0 Pie
Steps to Install Vivo V19 Flash Files (Firmware)
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Vivo V19, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the Vivo V19.
- You should have a Windows Laptop or PC for this guide.
- Make sure that your Vivo V19 has at least a 60% charge left.
- It is always recommended to take a backup of your Android Device.
- Backup Android Phone Without Root on any device
- If you have TWRP Recovery, Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery
- Download QFil Flash Tool or QPST Flash tool and install it on your PC.
- Install the Latest Vivo USB Drivers | Qualcomm drivers
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Vivo V19.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for bricking, hardware, or any kind of software problem arising on your while you follow this guide to install stock ROM on your phone. First, understand the tutorial and then follow it at your own risk.
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
First, you can try the official method to install the OTA stock ROM update via Vivo device recovery. Follow the guide link given below to install the OTA update on Vivo device.Guide to Install Vivo Firmware on any Vivo smartphone
Method 2: Instructions to Install via QFIL Tool:Guide to Install Stock ROM using QFIL Tool
Method 3: Instructions to Install via MSM Download tool:
- Download the MSM Download tool, firmware, and drivers on your PC.
- Now install the USB drivers
- Place the MSM download tool and firmware in the same folder
- Open the MSM download tool and connect your device to PC/Laptop
- Once you connect, it will automatically load the firmware, if not select it manually.
- Click on the start button and wait patiently to complete the installation process.
- Once it is done! remove your device from PC. That’s it!
Method 4: Instructions to Install via QPST Tool:
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock ROM on the Vivo V19 :
- First of all, do all the PREREQUISITE STEPS and Now Open the Extracted QPST Folder
- You will find two files with the name: Qualcomm_USB_Drivers_For_Windows.rar and QPST.WIN.2.7 Installer-00429.zip
- Open the QPST Win folder and Install the QPST.exe file on your PC/Laptop
- After Installation, Go to the Installed Location in the C Drive
- Open the QPST Configuration
- Now in the QPST Configuration, Click on Add new port -> Select the com port of your device -> and close it
- Now Open the EMMC Software Downloader in the same folder located all the QPST Files
- In EMMC Software Downloader, Check program boot loaders -> Browse for the device com port
- Now Click Load XML Def and browse for rawprogram0.xml in folder ROM in EMMC Software Downloader (If you didn’t extract please extract the ROM and then browse the file rawprogram0.xml)
- Now tap on Load Patch def and browse for patch0.xml in folder ROM
- Check the search path 2 and browse for the folder ROM
- Now click download, wait for the download to finish (it never finish but it also detects for a new driver, and that’s important) and it will search for the new hardware found, install the driver
- That’s it! Once your installation is done! Reboot the phone! Congrats, you successfully installed Stock ROM on Vivo V19.
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to Install Stock ROM on Vivo V19 PD1934F [Firmware Flash File]. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what do you guys think about it in the comments section down below.