If you are here, then you are probably looking to flash the official stock ROM file on your Vivo X5 Pro PD1421F. If yes, then this guide is for you. Here we will guide on how to download and install the official stock firmware file on Vivo X5 Pro. As this device is powered by Qualcomm processor, you need software known as QFIL Tool, Formally also called Qualcomm Flash Image Loader, Vivo USB drivers, and official Stock ROM flash image.
Android always opens the door to various possibilities such as flashing custom ROM or kernel or APK modding etc. These feats can be achieved by providing root access to your device or simply rooting your phone. In today’s date, rooting or customizing is no rocket science, but people perform these processes carelessly. Certain users hastily carry out the modding/rooting process without properly following instructions. It leads to the bricking of the device. It can happen with any device. To save you from such hassle, we made this guide to restore back your Vivo X5 Pro back to stock ROM.
This guide is also helpful if you are facing any issues such as boot loop, lag, hang on logo, screen freezing, touchscreen issues, WiFi and Bluetooth issue, unroot, or even unbrick the device. Make sure to follow the instruction carefully to flash the stock ROM file without any trouble.
Below guide, we have shared the official Android 5.0 Lollipop firmware Update for Vivo X5 Pro. To install the Stock Firmware on Vivo X5 Pro, you need to download the ROM flash file and SP Flash Tool on your computer.
- Steps to Install Stock firmware on Vivo X5 Pro :
- Download Firmware
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- To Unbrick your phone
- Fix the Bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter.
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Device Name: Vivo X5 Pro PD1421F
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: Qualcomm MSM8939 Snapdragon 615
- Android Version: Android 5.0 Lollipop
Steps to Install Stock firmware on Vivo X5 Pro :
Before installing, make sure to follow the prerequisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- Supported device: Vivo X5 Pro
- Charge your phone: You need at least a 50% charge on Vivo X5 Pro
- Laptop or PC: To carry out this installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing to pay attention to is taking the device backup. You might not be able to take the backup of phone data; however, if you have inserted a memory card in your device, remove it at least to save it.
- Download AF Tool, QFil Flash Tool, or QPST Flash tool and install it on your PC.
- Install the Latest Vivo USB Drivers | Qualcomm drivers
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for bricking, hardware, or any kind of software problem arising on your while you follow this guide to install stock ROM on your phone. First, understand the tutorial and then follow it at your own risk.
|PD1421F_EX_B_3.8.26||Download | Another Link|
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
First, you can try the official method to install the OTA stock ROM update via Vivo device recovery. Follow the guide link given below to install the OTA update on the Vivo device.Guide to Install Vivo Firmware on any Vivo smartphone
Method 2: Instructions to Install via AFTool:
- Launch the Vivo aftools to flash the ROM
- In the AFTool, locate your firmware file which you downloaded.
- Boot your device into EDL mode
- You can now connect your phone to PC in fastboot or EDL mod.
- Click Start to upgrade your firmware.
Method 3: Instructions to Install via QFIL Tool:
Method 4: Instructions to Install via MSM Download tool:
- Download the MSM Download tool, firmware, and drivers on your PC.
- Now install the USB drivers.
- Place the MSM download tool and firmware in the same folder
- Open the MSM download tool and connect your device to PC/Laptop
- Once you connect, it will automatically load the firmware, if not select it manually.
- Click on the start button and wait patiently to complete the installation process.
- Once it is done! Remove your device from the PC. That’s it!
Method 5: Instructions to Install via QPST Tool:
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock ROM on the Vivo X5 Pro :
- First of all, do all the PREREQUISITE STEPS and Now Open the Extracted QPST Folder.
- You will find two files with the name: Qualcomm_USB_Drivers_For_Windows.rar and QPST.WIN.2.7 Installer-00429.zip
- Open the QPST Win folder and Install the QPST.exe file on your PC/Laptop.
- After Installation, Go to the Installed Location in the C Drive
- Open the QPST Configuration
- Now in the QPST Configuration, Click on Add new port -> Select the com port of your device -> and close it.
- Now Open the EMMC Software Downloader in the same folder located all the QPST Files.
- In EMMC Software Downloader, Check program boot loaders -> Browse for the device com port.
- Now Click Load XML Def and browse for rawprogram0.xml in folder ROM in EMMC Software Downloader (If you didn’t extract please extract the ROM and then browse the file rawprogram0.xml)
- Now tap on Load Patch def and browse for patch0.xml in folder ROM.
- Check the search path 2 and browse for the folder ROM.
- Now click download, wait for the download to finish (it never finish, but it also detects for a new driver, and that’s important), and it will search for the new hardware found, install the driver.
- That’s it! Once your installation is done! Reboot the phone! Congrats, you successfully installed Stock ROM on Vivo X5 Pro.
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Vivo X5 Pro successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.