Vivo has launched Y51 2020 which is the successor to the Y51 from last year. However, there are minor changes overall. The device comes out of the box with Android 11, Funtouch 11.
In this guide, we have the latest stock ROM flash file for the Vivo Y51 2020 PD2044F powered by a Qualcomm processor. To install the firmware flash file, we need a software called the QFil Flash tool which can be helpful to flash the stock ROM on your device. The method is simple and easy. We have also added video and step by step tutorial to make things easier to flash the official flash file.
This process is helpful if you have bricked your device, lag, or shuttering performance, to fix Bluetooth and WiFi issues, to unroot or bypass the FRP lock. So without further wasting our time, let’s understand what is stock firmware flash file.
Table of Contents
- 1 Vivo Y51 2020 Specifications:
- 2 How to Install Vivo Y51 2020 PD2044F Flash File
Vivo Y51 2020 Specifications:
A 48MP+8MP+2MP AI Triple Rear Primary Camera setup with Portrait, Photo, Slo-Mo, Video, Pano, Live Photo, Time-Lapse, Pro, DOC, Super Night Mode, and for selfies a 16MP Super Night Selfie Camera with Aura Screen Light. 6.58 inch Halo FullView Display with FHD+ resolution.
Talking about RAM and storage, then it has 8GB RAM, 128GB internal memory, which is expandable up to 1TB, Dual SIM with dual standby (4G+4G). Running on the Funtouch OS 11 based on Android 11 with Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 processor.
Along with, Side Fingerprint Sensor and a massive 5000mAH Lithium-ion battery that will never stop your gaming, and in case you are running out of battery, then don’t worry, an 18W fast charger, charge your device in just a few hours.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Vivo Y51 2020 Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Vivo Y51 2020
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Vivo Y51 2020
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on Vivo Y51 2020
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot Vivo Y51 2020
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device
- Restore Vivo Y51 2020 back to Factory State
- Device Name: Vivo Y51 2020
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: QFil Flash tool
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 Processor
- Android Version: Android 10, Funtouch 10.5
How to Install Vivo Y51 2020 PD2044F Flash File
Before installing the Stock ROM on your Vivo Y51 2020, you should download the firmware flash file. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
- Supported device: Vivo Y51 2020 PD2044F
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup using any method given below
- Download Flash Tool: Download AFTool | QFil Flash Tool or QPST Flash tool
- Download Drivers: Qualcomm USB Drivers and Vivo USB Drivers
Download Flash Files
|Firmware Detail||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: PD2044F_EX_A_1.72.6
File Size: 4 GB
File Type: OTA
Android Version: Android 10, Funtouch 10.5
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
First, you can try the official method to install the OTA stock ROM update via Vivo device recovery. Follow the guide link given below to install the OTA update on Vivo device.
Method 2: Instructions to Install via QFIL Tool:Guide to Install Stock ROM using QFIL Tool
Method 3: Instructions to Install via MSM Download tool:
- Download the MSM Download tool, firmware, and drivers on your PC.
- Now install the USB drivers
- Place the MSM download tool and firmware in the same folder
- Open the MSM download tool and connect your device to PC/Laptop
- Once you connect, it will automatically load the firmware, if not select it manually.
- Click on the start button and wait patiently to complete the installation process.
- Once it is done! remove your device from PC. That’s it!
That’s it, guys. We hope that you’ve installed the Stock Firmware on your Vivo Y51 2020 device successfully. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.