Are you experiencing issues with your Vivo Y71 (PD1731F) smartphone, or do you simply want to revert to the factory-installed stock ROM? This guide is here to help you. We will provide detailed instructions on how to flash the Vivo Y71 PD1731F stock ROM, which can help resolve software-related problems, unbrick your device, or restore it to factory settings. With the right tools and guidance, you’ll be able to breathe new life into your Vivo Y71 with ease.
Flashing the stock ROM on your Vivo Y71 PD1731F can address a range of issues, including performance problems, boot loop issues, or system errors. This guide will cover all the necessary steps and requirements to download and install the official firmware on your Vivo Y71, ensuring a smooth and successful process. Follow our step-by-step instructions and get your Vivo Y71 back to its original state in no time.
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
Stock Firmware or a Stock ROM is official software that is designed by the OEM manufacturer for a particular device. This file is required to fix any software-related issue on your Vivo Y71. If you are facing any problem with your device, your final attempt will be to re-install the stock ROM. This way, you can restore your device back to stock ROM. This guide will be more useful to those users who always want to try rooting, installing mods or custom ROM.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Vivo Y71 Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Vivo Y71
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Vivo Y71
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on Vivo Y71
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot Vivo Y71
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device
- Restore Vivo Y71 back to Factory State
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Vivo Y71
- Tool Supported: QFil Flash Tool
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 425
- Android OS: Android 8.1 Oreo
- File: Software Update
Download Flash Files:
|Download | Mirror||PD1731F_EX_A_1.17.0|
Steps to Install Stock ROM Flash File on Vivo Y71
Now, before we get straight to the Steps of stock ROM installation, make sure to follow the requisites section below and have the flash tools and drivers installed on your system.
- The stock firmware provided here is for Vivo Y71. Do not flash it on any other phone.
- We recommend having at least a 50% charge on your device before installing the firmware.
- A PC or Laptop.
- Make sure to take a backup of your device data. You can Backup your phone Without Root.
- Alternatively, if you have TWRP Recovery installed on your device, you can create Nandroid Backup through TWRP Recovery.
- Download QFil Flash Tool or QPST Flash tool and install it on your PC.
- Install the Latest Vivo USB Drivers
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
First, you can try the official method to install the OTA stock ROM update via Vivo device recovery. Follow the guide link given below to install the OTA update on the Vivo device.Guide to Install Vivo Firmware on any Vivo smartphone
Method 2: Instructions to Install via QFIL Tool:
Download the Qualcomm Flash image loader tool and USB Drivers on your PC. Follow the link to install the firmware using the QFIL tool
Method 3: Instructions to Install via QPST Tool:
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock ROM on the Vivo Y71 :
- First of all, do all the PREREQUISITE STEPS and Now Open the Extracted QPST Folder
- You will find two files with the name: Qualcomm_USB_Drivers_For_Windows.rar and QPST.WIN.2.7 Installer-00429.zip
- Open the QPST Win folder and Install the QPST.exe file on your PC/Laptop
- After Installation, Go to the Installed Location in the C Drive
- Open the QPST Configuration
- Now in the QPST Configuration, Click on Add new port -> Select the com port of your device -> and close it
- Now Open the EMMC Software Downloader in the same folder located all the QPST Files
- In EMMC Software Downloader, Check program boot loaders -> Browse for the device com port
- Now Click Load XML Def and browse for rawprogram0.xml in folder ROM in EMMC Software Downloader (If you didn’t extract please extract the ROM and then browse the file rawprogram0.xml)
- Now tap on Load Patch def and browse for patch0.xml in folder ROM
- Check the search path 2 and browse for the folder ROM
- Now click download, wait for the download to finish (it never finish but it also detects for a new driver, and that’s important) and it will search for the new hardware found, install the driver
- That’s it! Once your installation is done! Reboot the phone! Congrats, you successfully installed Stock ROM on Vivo Y71.
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Vivo Y71 successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.
how to root vivo y71
i have download and extract the firmware, but there no any file “prog_emmc_firehouse…”
could you please assisst me…? thanks