If you are here, then you may be looking for a firmware flash file for your vivo Y71 PD1731F. If yes, then you are in the right place. In this guide, we will help you to flash the stock ROM file on vivo Y71 by using the QFil Flash tool.
This guide is also helpful if you are facing any issues such as boot loop, lag, hang on logo, screen freezing, touchscreen issues, WiFi and Bluetooth issue, unroot, or even unbrick the device. Make sure to follow the instruction carefully to flash the stock ROM file without any trouble.
We have shared all the pre-requisites files to download and install the stock ROM flash file on your device.
Table of Contents
- 1 Why We Need Stock Firmware?
- 2 Steps to Install Stock ROM Flash File on vivo Y71
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
Stock Firmware or a Stock ROM is official software that is designed by the OEM manufacturer for a particular device. This file is required to fix any software related issue on your vivo Y71. If you are facing any problem with your device, your final attempt will be to re-install the stock ROM. This way, you can restore your device back to stock ROM. This guide will be more useful to those users who always want to try rooting, installing mods or custom ROM.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the vivo Y71 Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
If your device is dead, you can unbrick using Stock ROM file
You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
Remove any malware or Adwares from vivo Y71
You can fix the boot loop issue on vivo Y71
Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on vivo Y71
Fix Network related issue
Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
You can unroot vivo Y71
To Reset or Remove FRP on your device
Restore vivo Y71 back to Factory State
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: vivo Y71
- Tool Supported: QFil Flash Tool
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 425
- Android OS: Android 8.1 Oreo
- File: Software Update
|Download File||Mirror Link||Description|
Steps to Install Stock ROM Flash File on vivo Y71
Now, before we get straight to the Steps of stock ROM installation, make sure to follow the requisites section below and have the flash tools and drivers installed on your system.
- The stock firmware provided here is for vivo Y71. Do not flash it on any other phone.
- We recommend having at least a 50% charge on your device before installing the firmware.
- A PC or Laptop.
- Make sure to take a backup of your device data. You can Backup your phone Without Root.
- Alternatively, if you have TWRP Recovery installed on your device, you can create Nandroid Backup through TWRP Recovery.
- Download QFil Flash Tool or QPST Flash tool and install it on your PC.
- Install the Latest Vivo USB Drivers
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
First, you can try the official method to install the OTA stock ROM update via Vivo device recovery. Follow the guide link given below to install the OTA update on Vivo device.Guide to Install Vivo Firmware on any Vivo smartphone
Method 2: Instructions to Install via QFIL Tool:
Method 3: Instructions to Install via QPST Tool:
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock ROM on the vivo Y71 :
- First of all, do all the PREREQUISITE STEPS and Now Open the Extracted QPST Folder
- You will find two files with the name: Qualcomm_USB_Drivers_For_Windows.rar and QPST.WIN.2.7 Installer-00429.zip
- Open the QPST Win folder and Install the QPST.exe file on your PC/Laptop
- After Installation, Go to the Installed Location in the C Drive
- Open the QPST Configuration
- Now in the QPST Configuration, Click on Add new port -> Select the com port of your device -> and close it
- Now Open the EMMC Software Downloader in the same folder located all the QPST Files
- In EMMC Software Downloader, Check program boot loaders -> Browse for the device com port
- Now Click Load XML Def and browse for rawprogram0.xml in folder ROM in EMMC Software Downloader (If you didn’t extract please extract the ROM and then browse the file rawprogram0.xml)
- Now tap on Load Patch def and browse for patch0.xml in folder ROM
- Check the search path 2 and browse for the folder ROM
- Now click download, wait for the download to finish (it never finish but it also detects for a new driver, and that’s important) and it will search for the new hardware found, install the driver
- That’s it! Once your installation is done! Reboot the phone! Congrats, you successfully installed Stock ROM on vivo Y71.
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on vivo Y71 successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.