ZTE is a Chinese multinational telecommunications equipment and systems company headquartered in Shenzhen, Guangdong, China. Here in this guide, we will share how to flash the firmware file on ZTE Blade V10. We have also mentioned all the download links, pre-requirements, and installation guides as well. ZTE provides smartphones with an affordable price tag, maximum performance, with the current design.
Talking about the specifications, ZTE Blade V10 features a 6.3-inch IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2280 Pixels. It is powered by MediaTek Helio P70, a 64-bit Processor coupled with 3/4GB of RAM. The phone packs 32/64GB internal memory with expandable storage support of 128GB via a microSD card. The camera on the ZTE Blade V10 comes with a Dual 16MP + 5MP rear camera with LED dual-tone flash and a 32MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Non-Removable 3200 mAh Lithium-Polymer battery. ZTE Blade V10 also has a fingerprint sensor on the back.
By flashing the Stock ROM again on your Android smartphone, you will be able to use your device easily again. Additionally, most of the advanced users always perform flashing, backups, restores, customizations, Custom ROM flashing, installing Root, etc. If in case, you may experience software issues or device performance issues, follow the full guide here.
Stock Firmware and its Advantages
The phone OEMs don’t provide that many of customizations or functionalities to the device by default. But it’s the most stable ROM according to the device model and Android version. While most of the third-party firmware comes with system bugs and stability issues. In this case, you may find battery issues, camera issues, network issues, basic features missing, lags, heating, low performance, etc. But you can fix these issues easily by installing the Stock ROM.
Check out the Stock ROM advantages below:
- Flash Stock to unbrick your ZTE Blade V10 device
- Fix the device bootloop issue
- Upgrade and Downgrade your phone software version
- Flash Stock ROM to unroot the device
- Fix bugs or lag or stutter on the ZTE Blade V10 device
- Increase software performance, battery draining issue, OTA update issue
- Gain phone warranty again (if applicable)
- Device Supported: ZTE Blade V10
- Tool Supported: SP Flash tool
- Processor: MediaTek helio P70 SoC
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie
- File: Software Update
- Gapps: Included
Manually Check for OTA Updates
If you’re using the ZTE Blade V10 device then the update will come soon via OTA. You will get a notification to install it. If you don’t get the OTA automatically, then manually check for the update. Follow these simple steps mentioned below.
- Go to the device Settings > System menu > System Update > Tap on Check for Update option.
- If the OTA update appears then tap on Download and install to begin the installation process.
- It may take a few minutes and then reboot your device.
- Now, your handset will boot into a new system.
Now, you have to download the Stock Firmware file for ZTE Blade V10 from below.
Steps to Install Stock ROM on ZTE Blade V10
Before doing anything, we need to have the Stock ROM file for the ZTE Blade V10. Check out the download link below.
- The firmware file and installation guide are for the ZTE Blade V10 only. Don’t try it on other devices.
- Keep your device battery charged up to 60% at least in order to skip the occasional shutdown.
- Make sure to take a complete backup without the root of your device data.
- Create a Nandroid backup using the TWRP Recovery method.
- You will require a Windows PC/Laptop and a USB cable.
- Download and install ZTE USB drivers on your Windows PC.
- Download SP Flash Tool on your computer and install it.
- You will also require Download VCOM Drivers and install them.
Download Firmware Files:
|Build Number||Download Link|
Now, let’s go to the full-depth installation guide. Here we have shared the installation guides in both text and video format. Follow it and install the stock ROM on your ZTE Blade V10 device.Guide to Install Stock ROM using SP Flash Tool
You’re done. We assume that this guide is helpful to you and you’ve successfully installed or updated the Stock ROM on the ZTE Blade V10 device. For any queries, do let us know in the comments below.
the ROM not have the scatter file.