WONDER PEOPLE has come up with a stunning next-gen battle royale shooter video game that’ll revolutionize the gaming experience in this genre. The last-man-standing player in the game will be called a super-soldier or SUPER PEOPLE. As the title is new in the market and can be played for free by joining into it, looks like that there are plenty of issues appearing to the players such as the Super People CBT Game Error “An Error Occurred While Updating”.
As the error message suggests, whenever Super People players are trying to get into the game or update it, the CBT game error is troubling the unfortunate players whatsoever. Although there is no official announcement available yet by the developers, we can expect that this issue should have been fixed in the upcoming patch updates. Meanwhile, here we’ve shared a couple of possible workarounds below that should gonna help you out.
Fix: Super People CBT Game Error “An Error Occurred While Updating”
There is nothing to worry about it because plenty of affected players has mentioned that after following these methods the problem has been fixed completely. So, without further ado, let’s dive into it. You can also check the video tutorial below for the same.
1. Verify Super People Game Files
If in case, the game files have missing or corrupted on the PC then you can easily verify the Super People game files. To do this:
- Launch Steam > Click on Library.
- Right-click on SUPER PEOPLE from the list of installed games.
- Now, click on Properties > Go to Local Files.
- Click on Verify Integrity of Game Files.
- You’ll have to wait for the process until it gets completed.
- Once done, simply restart your computer.
2. Run the Game as Administrator
Ensure to run the game exe file as an administrator to get proper access to the system. To do this:
- Right-click on the SUPER PEOPLE exe shortcut file on your PC.
- Now, select Properties > Click on the Compatibility tab.
- Make sure to click on the Run this program as an administrator checkbox to checkmark it.
- Click on Apply and select OK to save changes.
Now, you can check whether the Super People CBT Game Error “An Error Occurred While Updating” has been fixed or not.
3. Uninstall and Reinstall the Game
If none of the methods worked for you then try uninstalling and reinstalling the Super People game on your PC to fix several glitches or cache data issues. To do so:
- Launch the Steam client > Go to Library.
- Right-click on Super People CBT > Go to Manage.
- Click on Uninstall > Make sure to click on Uninstall again to confirm the task.
- Wait for the uninstallation process to be completed.
- Once done, close the Steam client, and reboot the PC to change effects immediately.
- Open the Steam client > Search for Super People and install it on the PC again.
- Wait for the game to be installed completely > Once done, make sure to launch the game and check for the Super People CBT Game Error “An Error Occurred While Updating” again.
That’s it, guys. We assume this guide was helpful to you. For further queries, you can comment below.