In this tutorial, we will guide you on how to install the firmware flash file on Tecno Pop 3 Plus BB4. The device came out of the box with Android 9.0 Pie and was powered by MediaTek MT6761 SoC. If you are someone who is looking to fix your device’s common issues like boot loop, remove pattern lock, bypass FRP lock, repair IMEI, or extracting DA (download agent) file, then this guide is for you.
To install the firmware flash file on Tecno Pop 3 Plus, you need to download the software called SP Flash tool (also known as Smartphone flash tool). This method is simple and easy. We have also added videos and a step-by-step tutorial to make things easier to flash the firmware file.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Tecno Pop 3 Plus Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Tecno Pop 3 Plus
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Tecno Pop 3 Plus
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped errors on Tecno Pop 3 Plus
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk: Mediatek Guide or Spreadtrum Guide
- You can unroot Tecno Pop 3 Plus
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device: Mediatek FRP Guide or Spreadtrum FRP Guide
- Restore Tecno Pop 3 Plus back to Factory State
- Bypass Pattern lock on your device
How to Flash Tecno Pop 3 Plus Firmware File
Before installing the Stock ROM on your Tecno Pop 3 Plus, you should download the firmware flash file. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
- Supported device: Tecno Pop 3 Plus BB4
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup of your android phone
- Download Drivers and Tools: VCOM drivers, SP Flash Tool, and Tecno USB Drivers
Download Flash Files
|Software Details||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: BB4-H6114RST-PGo-210901V403
Android Version: 9.0 Pie
|Flash File Name: BB4_MT6761_V372_210311
Android Version: 9.0 Pie
Instructions to Install: via SP Flash tool
Now, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into the firmware installation steps below:
- Make sure you follow and download all the required files and flash tools on your PC.
- Open the flash tool exe file to open the SP Flash Tool User Interface
- Tap on the Download option and load both the download agent and the scatter text file in the scatter-loading section.
- Once you load the file, click the Download button
- To start the upgrade process of stock ROM on your Tecno Pop 3 Plus, you need to turn off your device and hold the Volume Down and Volume Up key together and Connect your Phone to PC/Laptop using USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware
- Wait for a few minutes, If you see a green button on your flash tool which means the upgrading process has been completed.
- That’s it! You can reboot your Tecno Pop 3 Plus
That’s it, guys. We hope that you’ve installed the Stock Firmware on your Tecno Pop 3 Plus device successfully. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.