This Guide is to Install TWRP and Root US-Cellular Samsung Galaxy S8 SM-G950U. Samsung launched Samsung Galaxy S8 along with Galaxy S8. Comparing to Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8 comes with bigger battery and large screen. If you own a Galaxy S8 with the US-Cellular carrier, then you may have noticed many Samsung apps and US-Cellular carrier apps. Some users prefer to stay Stock and some may want to delete the bloatware. To delete bloatware or if you want to optimize the Stock TouchWiz OS on US-Cellular Galaxy S8, then you may be required to root your phone.
To Flash Rooting file on US-Cellular Samsung Galaxy S8 SM-G950U, then you required to flash TWRP. To install TWRP on US-Cellular Galaxy S8, you need TWRP image/tar file, ODIN software, Samsung Drivers, etc. Follow the below guide on how to install TWRP and Root US-Cellular Samsung Galaxy S8 smartphone. The procedure given below is only for US-Cellular Samsung Galaxy S8 SM-G950U, So don’t try this on either any device or any other branded smartphone.
This is a guide to install TWRP and Root US-Cellular Samsung Galaxy S8. The TWRP Recovery has a material design, so Now you can install TWRP for US-Cellular Samsung Galaxy S8.
If you want to Root US-Cellular Samsung Galaxy S8 SM-G950U, then you must install TWRP Recovery on your phone and then follow the steps to root US-Cellular Samsung Galaxy S8 SM-G950U.
How to Install TWRP and Root US-Cellular Samsung Galaxy S8 SM-G950U
Rooting Procedure is followed only after installing the TWRP Recovery on your Phone. If want to try only Rooting procedure, we recommend following How to Root any Android Phone without PC.
If you want to unleash the full power of Android Modding, then flashing TWRP Recovery is the first priority to get all modding ability on your US-Cellular Samsung Galaxy S8. If you have a TWRP on US-Cellular Samsung Galaxy S8, then next step is to flash ROOT zip file using TWRP Recovery. Once you are done, you can now mod, delete bloatware and do more.
TWRP Recovery is a Custom Recovery which is also known as TeamWin Recovery built with a touchscreen-enabled interface which allows users to install third-party firmware and backup the current system, which is often unsupported by stock recovery images.
This is a guide to Install latest TWRP for US-Cellular Samsung Galaxy S8. Download the Install TWRP Recovery for US-Cellular Samsung Galaxy S8 today and Read the steps below. This is not an official TWRP Recovery for US-Cellular Samsung Galaxy S8 from TWRP Team. If you install any Custom Recovery on US-Cellular Samsung Galaxy S8, you can install Custom ROM, Custom Mods, Custom Kernels or any zip file such as Xposed. Read the guide carefully on How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery for US-Cellular Samsung Galaxy S8.
Before doing the methods, I just want to warn you that, By doing this you will loose the warranty and sometime if you don’t read the steps and do something wrong can brick your device. That won’t happen though you follow our step by step guide carefully.
Advantage of TWRP Recovery
- You can flash Custom ROM with TWRP Recovery
- You can flash modding zip files to customize your phone
- Easy to use Xposed Modules’
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- You can always take FULL NANDROID Backup in case of any modding or flashing.
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
- You can flash the image file using TWRP Recovery.
- Can remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery.
- To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data.
- To flash a Custom Recovery, You need a Laptop or PC
- Charge your phone to at least 70%
- Take a full Backup your device just in case if you need it later
- Download SuperSU.zip for root and Move it to internal memory on your phone
- First Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software: CLICK HERE
- Install the Samsung USB Drivers: CLICK HERE
- Download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop: CLICK HERE
Hopefully you have understood on How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery for US-Cellular Samsung Galaxy S8, If yes then please give the star rating. If not leave a message, We will help you.