Ulefone officially launched its new smartphone Ulefone Armor X7 Pro in May 2020. The Ulefone Armor X7 Pro will retail during a variety of colors including Orange, and Black to offer you options to settle on consistent with your style. In terms of durability, well, the handset is formed of materials like Aluminium alloy, Reinforced polycarbonate, and Rubber.
If you are here, then you may be looking for a firmware flash file for your Ulefone Armor X7 Pro. If yes, then you are in the right place. In this guide, we will help you to flash the stock ROM file on Ulefone Armor X7 Pro by using the SP Flash tool.
We have shared all the pre-requisites files to download and install the stock ROM flash file on your device.
Table of Contents
Ulefone Armor X7 Pro Device Overview
The most important aspect of the smartphone is its display. Take a tough check out the Ulefone Armor X7 Pro display specifications. It is a 5.5 inches display offering a 442 x 960 pixels resolution. It uses IPS display technology. The pixel density of the screen comes bent be 192 PPI. The screen-to-body ratio of the smartphone is at 78.93 %, which may be a result of the Waterdrop notch and aspect ratio of 2.172:1 (20:9).
These days once we search for a smartphone to buy, the primary thing that we asked is about the small print of the camera. The Ulefone Armor X7 Pro comes with a dual rear camera setup, which incorporates a primary 8 MP resolution shooter with f/2 aperture and a secondary shooter with 2 MP resolution. Know that there’ll be Dual LED flash for low light photography support. The selfie camera is of two MP resolution with an aperture of f/2.2. The front camera can record videos at 1920 x 1080 pixels @ 16 fps.
Coming to the internals on the Ulefone Armor X7 Pro, it comes powered by a MediaTek MT6737 processor, which is amid an ARM Mali-T720 MP1 GPU. Talking about the RAM and storage, it comes with 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB of internal storage. there’s an auxiliary storage option available and it supports auxiliary storage sort of microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC. As far because biometric security cares, it doesn’t accompany a fingerprint sensor. We are mostly concerned about the battery life on our phones, the Ulefone Armor X7 Pro offers a 2700 mAh capacity non-removable battery. The connectivity features include two SIM slots with VoLTE, 4G, and 2G support. Further, it offers Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, and Micro USB v2.0 port. It supports a 3.5 mm audio jack. And it supports the latest Wi-Fi standards.
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
Stock Firmware or a Stock ROM is official software that is designed by the OEM manufacturer for a particular device. This file is required to fix any software related issue on your Ulefone Armor X7 Pro. If you are facing any problem with your device, your final attempt will be to re-install the stock ROM. This way, you can restore your device back to stock ROM. This guide will be more useful to those users who always want to try rooting, installing mods or custom ROM.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Ulefone Armor X7 Pro Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Ulefone Armor X7 Pro
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Ulefone Armor X7 Pro
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on Ulefone Armor X7 Pro
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk: Mediatek Guide or Spreadtrum Guide
- You can unroot Ulefone Armor X7 Pro
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device: Mediatek FRP Guide or Spreadtrum FRP Guide
- Restore Ulefone Armor X7 Pro back to Factory State
- Device Name: Ulefone Armor X7 Pro
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: Mediatek MT6761 Helio A20
- Android Version: Android 10
How to Install Ulefone Armor X7 Pro Flash File
Before installing the Stock ROM on your Ulefone Armor X7 Pro, you should download the firmware flash file. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
- Supported device: Ulefone Armor X7 Pro
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup using any method given below
- Download Drivers and Tools: VCOM drivers, SP Flash Tool and Ulefone USB Drivers
- Firmware Flash File File:
Instructions to Install: via SP Flash tool
Now, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into the firmware installation steps below:
- Make sure you follow and download all the required files and flash tool on your PC.
- Open the flash tool exe file to open the SP Flash Tool User Interface
- Once your load the SP Flash tool UI, Tap on Download option
- In the download tab, you have to load both the download agent and the scatter text file in the scatter-loading section.
- You will find the scatter text file inside the ROM package for most cases, if not, you can create a scatter text file on your own.
- Once you load the file, click the Download button
- To start the upgrade process of stock ROM on your Ulefone Armor X7 Pro, you need to turn off your device and hold the Volume Down and Volume Up key together and Connect your Phone to PC/Laptop using USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware
- You need to wait for a few minutes to complete the upgrade process.
- Once the flashing process completes, you will find a green button which means a successful upgrade.
- That’s it! You can reboot your Ulefone Armor X7 Pro
Follow our full-depth video guide below:
That’s it, guys. We hope that you’ve installed the Stock Firmware on your Ulefone Armor X7 Pro device successfully. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.