League of Legends is the world’s one of the most popular MOBA ( Multiplayer Online Battle Arena) games available across all platforms. LOL is a battle of 5V5 team-based game that needs high-level strategy, fast-paced gameplay and outplaying opponents. The LOL has over 50 million active users playing it daily, with more than 100 million downloads on all platforms. The game is engaging, but if you are also fed up with the games or facing the error, then here are the methods to uninstall the League of Legends game completely from your system.
There may be many reasons behind uninstalling the League of Legends game from your system, like crashing or facing errors, slowing down the system performance, continuing running in the background, or any other reason. However, many users love the Legends of Leagues, but some users search to uninstall the game completely from the system. So here, we don’t recommend any other tool to uninstall the game because that may harm your system.
How to Uninstall League of Legends Permanently
If you are bored with the same pattern game or want to try the new game, you can easily uninstall the legends of League from your system (Windows or Mac), but it is not easy to uninstall the residual games file from the system.
So we recommend you follow the below step-by-step guide to remove all files from your system. Moreover, you can reinstall the game from the official App store and continue your journey again.
Uninstall League of Legends Permanently from Windows
- Click on the Start menu and then search for Control Panel, or you can press Windows +i key to open the control panel.
- Now navigate to the Programs and Features, and for Windows 11, click on Apps and then click on Apps and features.
- Then search for the Legende of Leagues from the App list and right-click on it or click three dots in front of the game.
- After that, select Uninstall /Remove to delete the game from your system.
Uninstall League of Legends Permanently from Mac
- First, quit the Legends of League from the dock, click on Apple Menu, and select Force Quit Riot Client.
- Go to the Application folder and navigate to the League of Legends.
- Now Click and hold the game and move to the trash icon from the bottom left corner or you can right-click on the game and select Move to Trash.
- After that, empty the trash by clicking on Empty Trash.
- Now clean all the files from the system from the Folders. Go to the Folders, enter the below location, and delete the files. Go>Go to Folder, then paste below location one by one.
/Library/Preferences/ /Library/Application Support/ /Library/LaunchAgents /Library/LaunchDaemons
- Finally, search the League of Legends on the search bar, and if you found anything, put it in the trash.
Here is the complete guide for uninstalling the Legends of Leagues from your system. If you face any issue or error while uninstalling the game, we suggest contacting Riot customer support. However, sometimes due to system configuration errors, the process shows an error. In that case, you can Reset the system or Restore the system.