iQOO is Vivo’s sub-brand which focuses on flagship products with reasonable pricing. A couple of weeks ago iQOO launched its iQOO U1 smartphone in the Chinese market. It comes with decent specifications like octa-core Snapdragon SoC, memory up to 8 GB, and storage up to 128GB, triple rear camera setup, bezel-less notchless punch-hole selfie camera in the front and much more.
Today we have the latest stock ROM flash file for the Vivo iQOO U1 powered by Qualcomm processor. To install the firmware flash file, we need a software called QFil Flash tool which can be helpful to flash the stock ROM on your device. The method is simple and easy. We have also added video and step by step tutorial to make things easier to flash the official flash file.
This process is helpful if you have bricked your device, lag, or shuttering performance, to fix Bluetooth and WiFi issue, to unroot or bypass the FRP lock. So without further wasting our time, let’s understand what is stock firmware flash file.
- Why We Need Stock Firmware?
- How to Install Vivo iQOO U1 PD2023 Flash File
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
Stock Firmware or a Stock ROM is official software that is designed by the OEM manufacturer for a particular device. This file is required to fix any software related issue on your Vivo iQOO U1. If you are facing any problem with your device, your final attempt will be to re-install the stock ROM. This way, you can restore your device back to stock ROM. This guide will be more useful to those users who always want to try rooting, installing mods or custom ROM.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Vivo iQOO U1 Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Vivo iQOO U1
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Vivo iQOO U1
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on Vivo iQOO U1
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot Vivo iQOO U1
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device
- Restore Vivo iQOO U1 back to Factory State
- Device Name: Vivo iQOO U1 PD2023
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: QFil Flash tool
- Processor: Qualcomm SDM712 Snapdragon 712
- Android Version: Android 9.0 Pie
How to Install Vivo iQOO U1 PD2023 Flash File
Before installing the Stock ROM on your Vivo iQOO U1, you should download the firmware flash file. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
- Supported device: Vivo iQOO U1 PD2023
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup using any method given below
- Download Flash Tool: Download AFTool | QFil Flash Tool or QPST Flash tool
- Download Drivers: Qualcomm USB Drivers and Vivo USB Drivers
Download Flash Files
|Firmware Detail||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: PD2023_A_1.8.17
File Size: 3.7 GB
File Type: OTA
Android Version: Android 10
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
First, you can try the official method to install the OTA stock ROM update via Vivo device recovery. Follow the guide link given below to install the OTA update on Vivo device.Guide to Install Vivo Firmware on any Vivo smartphone
Method 2: Instructions to Install via QFIL Tool:Guide to Install Stock ROM using QFIL Tool
Method 3: Instructions to Install via MSM Download tool:
- Download the MSM Download tool, firmware, and drivers on your PC.
- Now install the USB drivers
- Place the MSM download tool and firmware in the same folder
- Open the MSM download tool and connect your device to PC/Laptop
- Once you connect, it will automatically load the firmware, if not select it manually.
- Click on the start button and wait patiently to complete the installation process.
- Once it is done! remove your device from PC. That’s it!
That’s it, guys. We hope that you’ve installed the Stock Firmware on your Vivo iQOO U1 device successfully. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.