iQOO is Vivo’s sub-brand which focuses on flagship products with reasonable pricing. A couple of weeks ago iQOO launched its latest 5G enabled iQOO Z1x smartphone in the Chinese market with a ton of specification which seems quite tough in this price segment. It comes with a starting price tag of 1598 yuan. Specifications of the smartphone include 5G connectivity, octa-core SD765G SoC, 48-megapixel camera, 5000 mAh battery, and much more.
Today we have the latest stock ROM flash file for the Vivo iQOO Z1x powered by Qualcomm processor. To install the firmware flash file, we need a software called QFil Flash tool which can be helpful to flash the stock ROM on your device. The method is simple and easy. We have also added video and step by step tutorial to make things easier to flash the official flash file.
This process is helpful if you have bricked your device, lag, or shuttering performance, to fix Bluetooth and WiFi issue, to unroot or bypass the FRP lock. So without further wasting our time, let’s understand what is stock firmware flash file.
Table of Contents
- 1 Vivo iQOO Z1x Specs Overview
- 2 Why We Need Stock Firmware?
- 3 How to Install Vivo iQOO Z1x PD2012 Flash File
Vivo iQOO Z1x Specs Overview
Vivo iQOO Z1x features a 6.57 full-HD+ display with 1020×2048 pixels resolution. The screen features a punch hole for the front camera at the highest right corner. It supports refresh rate up to 120Hz, the pixel density of 402ppi, and gets HDR10 certification. The phone features a side-mounted fingerprint scanner.
Under the hood, the device is powered by 1×2.4 GHz, 1×2.2 GHz, 6×1.8 GHz Octa-core core Qualcomm SDM765 Snapdragon 765G Processor. An 8 GB of RAM will help the phone run smoothly even the foremost memory-intensive applications without showing any signs of lag. The iQOO Z1x further carries up to 256GB of UFS2.1 storage. The device comes with Android 10 out of the box.
In the camera department, the iQOO Z1x sports a triple rear camera setup. This includes a 48-megapixel primary camera with f/1.79 aperture and a 2-megapixel macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture. it’s paired with a 2-megapixel depth sensor f/2.4 aperture. For selfies and video calling, there’s one 16-megapixel front camera.
The smartphone is provided with a 5,000mAh and it comes with support for 33W fast charging tech. In terms of connectivity, the iQOO Z1x supports 5G, 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth v5.1, and a USB Type-C port. there’s also a 3.5mm audio jack and a side-mounted fingerprint sensor. It even supports Beidou, and GPS/GLONASS and face recognition.
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
Stock Firmware or a Stock ROM is official software that is designed by the OEM manufacturer for a particular device. This file is required to fix any software related issue on your Vivo iQOO Z1x. If you are facing any problem with your device, your final attempt will be to re-install the stock ROM. This way, you can restore your device back to stock ROM. This guide will be more useful to those users who always want to try rooting, installing mods or custom ROM.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Vivo iQOO Z1x Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Vivo iQOO Z1x
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Vivo iQOO Z1x
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on Vivo iQOO Z1x
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot Vivo iQOO Z1x
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device
- Restore Vivo iQOO Z1x back to Factory State
- Device Name: Vivo iQOO Z1x PD2012
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: QFil Flash tool
- Processor: Qualcomm SDM765 Snapdragon 765G Processor
- Android Version: Android 9.0 Pie
How to Install Vivo iQOO Z1x PD2012 Flash File
Before installing the Stock ROM on your Vivo iQOO Z1x, you should download the firmware flash file. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
- Supported device: Vivo iQOO Z1x PD2012
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup using any method given below
- Download Flash Tool: Download AFTool | QFil Flash Tool or QPST Flash tool
- Download Drivers: Qualcomm USB Drivers and Vivo USB Drivers
Download Flash Files
|Firmware Detail||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: PD2012_A_1.8.9
File Size: 4.10 GB
File Type: OTA
Android Version: Android 10
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
First, you can try the official method to install the OTA stock ROM update via Vivo device recovery. Follow the guide link given below to install the OTA update on Vivo device.
Method 2: Instructions to Install via QFIL Tool:
Method 3: Instructions to Install via MSM Download tool:
- Download the MSM Download tool, firmware, and drivers on your PC.
- Now install the USB drivers
- Place the MSM download tool and firmware in the same folder
- Open the MSM download tool and connect your device to PC/Laptop
- Once you connect, it will automatically load the firmware, if not select it manually.
- Click on the start button and wait patiently to complete the installation process.
- Once it is done! remove your device from PC. That’s it!
That’s it, guys. We hope that you’ve installed the Stock Firmware on your Vivo iQOO Z1x device successfully. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.