If you’re a Vivo T1 Pro 5G PD2193F user looking for the official Stock Firmware to download, you can follow this full guide below. Here you can check how to flash the firmware file on Vivo T1 Pro 5G. We have also put up the stock firmware advantages, firmware info, and requirements for your ease.
Android is full of customizations and tweaks that all users can easily perform. But users have to follow the guide and step-by-step process properly to customize successfully. Unfortunately, some users may not follow the proper steps or don’t flash the compatible file on their devices during Custom ROM installation or rooting, etc. Therefore, their devices can be easily bricked or stuck into the bootloop issue.
In that case, it’s highly recommended to unbrick their devices or fix the boot loop issue at first by flashing the Stock ROM again. Even if your device is having an issue with the software performance or overheating or network drop or battery charging or anything else, you should re-install the Stock ROM. As the Vivo T1 Pro 5G device runs on a MediaTek chipset, we will provide you with the firmware installation method using the SP Flash Tool.
Vivo T1 Pro Device Overview:
The Vivo T1 Pro features a 6.44 AMOLED panel with a 60 Hz refresh rate. It is an FHD+ panel with a resolution of 1080 x 2404 pixels and an aspect ratio of 20:9. The screen has a peak brightness of 1300 nits. Under the hood, we get the Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G 5G processor built on a 6nm manufacturing process. It is an octa-core processor with four Kryo 670 cores clocked at 2.4 GHz and four Kryo 670 cores clocked at 1.8 GHz. For handling the graphics-intensive tasks, we have the Adreno 642L. The smartphone comes with Android 12 out of the box with Funtouch 12 skin running on it.
In terms of optics, we get a triple camera setup at the rear and a single selfie camera at the front. The triple camera setup consists of a 64 MP primary sensor paired with an f/1.8 lens, an 8 MP ultrawide sensor paired with an f/2.2 lens, and a 2 MP macro sensor paired with an f/2.4 lens. The selfie camera at the front is a 16 MP primary sensor paired with an f/2.0 lens. The front and rear camera setups are limited to 1080p video recording.
The smartphone comes in two storage variants: 128GB internal storage + 6GB RAM and 128GB internal storage + 8GB RAM. We do not get a MicroSD slot for storage expansion. In terms of communications, we get Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, and USB Type-C 2.0. And for sensors, we get an under-display optical sensor, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, and compass. Powering it all is a 4700 mAh battery that can be topped up quickly using a 66W power adapter. The company claims that the phone goes from 1 to 50% in just 18 minutes. The smartphone is available in two color options: Turbo Black, and Turbo Cyan.
Stock ROM and its importance in Smartphones
Stock ROM is the operating system that comes pre-built when you buy the device from a retailer. Usually when a person needs to customize his device with custom ROMs and other modifications he opts to move on from the stock firmware. However, when things go wrong during any modification, reverting back to the stock ROM is the only option that can solve this issue.
By installing a stock ROM you can solve the issue of bootloop, device bricking. Besides, you can perform a system OS upgrade or downgrade as per your choice.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
- You can unbrick your bricked Vivo T1 Pro 5G.
- It fixes the bootloop and instability issue as well.
- To upgrade or downgrade your Vivo T1 Pro 5G.
- You can skip the Screen Lock and remove malware as well.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- You Can Remove the root on your device [Unroot]
- You can Restore Stock ROM after using Custom ROM.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth, and more.
- You can fix the soft brick issue on your Vivo T1 Pro 5G.
- You can preload Google Applications as well.
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Vivo T1 Pro 5G
Now, before we get straight to the Steps of stock ROM installation, make sure to follow the requisites section below and have the flash tools and drivers installed on your system.
- The stock firmware provided here is for Vivo T1 Pro 5G. Do not flash it on any other phone.
- We recommend having at least a 50% charge on your device before installing the firmware.
- A PC or Laptop.
- Make sure to take a backup of your device data. You can back up your phone Without Root.
- Alternatively, if you have TWRP Recovery installed on your device, you can create Nandroid Backup through TWRP Recovery.
- Download QFil Flash Tool or QPST Flash tool and install it on your PC.
- Install the Latest Vivo USB Drivers | Qualcomm drivers
- Device Supported: Vivo T1 Pro 5G
- Tool Supported: QFil or QPST tool
- Processor: Qualcomm
- File: Software Update
- Gapps File: Included
Now, grab the stock firmware, flash tool, and drivers for the Vivo T1 Pro 5G from the link below.
|PD2193F_EX_A_18.104.22.168||September 2022 Security Patch|
|PD2193F_EX_A_22.214.171.124||May 2022 Security Patch|
Method 1: Instructions to Install via QFIL Tool:Guide to Install Stock ROM using QFIL Tool
Method 2: Instructions to Install via QPST Tool:
Here are the instructions you need to follow to install Stock ROM on the Vivo T1 Pro 5G :
- First of all, do all the PREREQUISITE STEPS and Now Open the Extracted QPST Folder
- You will find two files with the name: Qualcomm_USB_Drivers_For_Windows.rar and QPST.WIN.2.7 Installer-00429.zip
- Open the QPST Win folder and Install the QPST.exe file on your PC/Laptop
- After Installation, Go to the Installed Location in the C Drive
- Open the QPST Configuration
- Now in the QPST Configuration, Click on Add new port -> Select the com port of your device -> and close it
- Now Open the EMMC Software Downloader in the same folder located all the QPST Files
- In EMMC Software Downloader, Check program boot loaders -> Browse for the device com port
- Now Click Load XML Def and browse for rawprogram0.xml in folder ROM in EMMC Software Downloader (If you didn’t extract please extract the ROM and then browse the file rawprogram0.xml)
- Now tap on Load Patch def and browse for patch0.xml in folder ROM
- Check the search path 2 and browse for the folder ROM
- Now click download, wait for the download to finish (it never finish but it also detects for a new driver, and that’s important) and it will search for the new hardware found, install the driver
- That’s it! Once your installation is done! Reboot the phone! Congrats, you successfully installed Stock ROM on Vivo T1 Pro 5G.
So, that’s all about how to install stock ROM on Vivo T1 Pro 5G. We hope this tutorial was useful to you. If you find any difficulties or have any doubt, do let us know.