vivo X51 5G (model number PD2005F) was launched last year in October 2020. Well, the device came out of the box with Android 10 and recently received the Android 11 update.
In this guide, we have the latest firmware flash file for the Vivo X51 5G (PD2005F) powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G 5G processor. To install the firmware flash file, we need software called the QFil Flash tool which can be helpful to flash the stock ROM on your device. The method is simple and easy. We have also added video and step by step tutorial to make things easier to flash the official flash file.
This process is helpful if you have bricked your device, lag, or shuttering performance, to fix Bluetooth and WiFi issues, to unroot or bypass the FRP lock. So without further wasting our time, let’s understand what is stock firmware flash file.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the vivo X51 5G Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from vivo X51 5G
- You can fix the boot loop issue on vivo X51 5G
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on vivo X51 5G
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot vivo X51 5G
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device
- Restore vivo X51 5G back to Factory State
- Device Name: vivo X51 5G PD2005F
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: QFil Flash tool
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon Snapdragon 765G 5G Processor
- Android Version: Android 11 with FuntouchOS 11
How to Install vivo X51 5G PD2005F Flash File
Before installing the Stock ROM on your vivo X51 5G, you should download the firmware flash file. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
- Supported device: vivo X51 5G PD2005F
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup using any method given below
- Download Flash Tool: Download AFTool | QFil Flash Tool or QPST Flash tool
- Download Drivers: Qualcomm USB Drivers and Vivo USB Drivers
Download Flash Files
|Firmware Detail||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: PD2005F_EX_A_3.20.15
File Size: 3.1 GB
File Type: OTA
Android Version: Android 11
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
First, you can try the official method to install the OTA stock ROM update via Vivo device recovery. Follow the guide link given below to install the OTA update on the Vivo device.
Method 2: Instructions to Install via QFIL Tool:
Method 3: Instructions to Install via MSM Download tool:
- Download the MSM Download tool, firmware, and drivers on your PC.
- Now install the USB drivers
- Place the MSM download tool and firmware in the same folder
- Open the MSM download tool and connect your device to PC/Laptop
- Once you connect, it will automatically load the firmware, if not select it manually.
- Click on the start button and wait patiently to complete the installation process.
- Once it is done! remove your device from your PC. That’s it!
That’s it, guys. We hope that you’ve installed the Stock Firmware on your vivo X51 5G device successfully. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.