Did you accidentally brick your Vivo X60 PD2046F, or are you facing any boot loop, lag, or shatter? Then you are in the right place. Here we will guide you to install the latest Stock ROM flash file on Vivo X60. The guide is simple and easy.
This firmware can be installed using the AFTool or QFil Tool. We have shared both the method to flash the firmware on Vivo X60.
Vivo X60 5G: Device Overview
The Vivo X60 features a 6.56-inch AMOLED panel with a 120 Hz refresh rate. It has a resolution of 1080×2376 pixels and an aspect ratio of 19.8:9. Under the hood, we get the new Samsung Exynos 1080 processor, which is an octa-core processor. It has one core clocked at 2.8 GHz, three cores clocked at 2.6 GHz, and 4 cores clocked at 2 GHz. In terms of RAM and storage, we get 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage.
In terms of optics, we get a triple camera setup at the rear consisting of a 48-megapixel primary sensor coupled with an f/1.79 lens, a 13-megapixel secondary sensor coupled with an f/2.2 lens, and a 13-megapixel sensor coupled with an f/2.46 lens. For the front, we get a 32-megapixel sensor coupled with an f/2.45 lens. The battery inside the device is a 4,300 mAh cell that supports proprietary fast charging.
In terms of connectivity, we get Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/Yes, GPS, Bluetooth v5.1, NFC, USB Type-C, 3G, 4G and 5G. Sensors on the phone include an accelerometer, ambient light sensor, compass/ magnetometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and in-display fingerprint sensor. The phone runs on OriginOS 1.0, which is based on Android 11. The smartphone is available in three color options: Grey, Purple, and White colors. For now, we only have news of this device launching in Chinese markets starting from the 8th of January. Soon this will go out to the international market.
Stock ROM and its importance in Smartphones
Stock ROM is the operating system that comes pre-built when you buy the device from a retailer. Usually, when a person needs to customize his device with custom ROMs and other modifications, he opts to move from the stock firmware. However, when things go wrong during any change, reverting to the stock ROM is the only option that can solve this issue.
By installing a stock ROM you can solve the issue of boot loop, device bricking. Besides, you can perform a system OS upgrade or downgrade as per your choice.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
- You can unbrick your bricked Vivo X60.
- It fixes the boot loop and instability issue as well.
- To upgrade or downgrade your Vivo X60.
- You can skip the Screen Lock and remove malware as well.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- You Can remove the root on your device [Unroot]
- You can restore Stock ROM after using Custom ROM.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth, and more.
- You can fix the soft brick issue on your Vivo X60.
- You can preload Google Applications as well.
- Device Supported: Vivo X60 PD2046F
- Tool Supported: QFil or QPST tool / MSMDownload tool
- Android OS: Android 11
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 5G
- File: Software Update
- Gapps File: Included
Steps to Flash Firmware File on Vivo X60 PD2046F
Now, before we get straight to the Steps of stock ROM installation, make sure to follow the requisites section below and have the flash tools and drivers installed on your system.
- The stock firmware provided here is for Vivo X60. Do not flash it on any other phone.
- We recommend having at least a 50% charge on your device before installing the firmware.
- A PC or Laptop.
- Make sure to take a backup of your device data. You can back up your phone Without Root.
- Alternatively, if you have TWRP Recovery installed on your device, you can create Nandroid Backup through TWRP Recovery.
- Download AFTool | QFil Flash Tool or QPST Flash tool and install it on your PC.
- Install the Latest Vivo USB Drivers
Now, grab the stock firmware, flash tool, and drivers for the Vivo X60 from the link below.
Download Flash File:
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
First, you can try the official method to install the OTA stock ROM update via Vivo device recovery. Follow the guide link given below to install the OTA update on the Vivo device.Guide to Install Vivo Firmware on any Vivo smartphone
Method 2: Instructions to Install via AFTool:
- Launch the Vivo aftools to flash the ROM
- In the AFTool, locate the firmware file which you downloaded.
- Boot your device into EDL mod
- You can now connect your phone to a PC in fastboot or EDL mod.
- Click Start to upgrade your firmware
So, that’s all about how to install stock ROM on Vivo X60 PD2046F. We hope this tutorial was useful to you. If you find any difficulties or have any doubt, do let us know.