Vivo Y02 was launched on November 2022. The phone comes with a 6.51-inch touchscreen display offering a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels. Vivo Y02 is powered by an octa-core processor. It comes with 2GB, and 3GB of RAM. The Vivo Y02 runs Android 12 Go Edition and is powered by a 5000mAh battery.
In this guide, we have the latest firmware flash file for the Vivo Y02 (PD2236F) powered by a Octa-core processor. To install the firmware flash file, we need a software called the SP Flash tool which can be helpful to flash the stock ROM on your device. The method is simple and easy. We have also added video and step-by-step tutorials to make things easier to flash the official flash file.
This process is helpful if you have bricked your device, lag, or shuttering performance, fix Bluetooth and WiFi issues, and unroot or bypass the FRP lock. So without wasting our time, let’s understand what a stock firmware flash file is.
- Vivo Y02 Device Overview:
- Advantages of Stock ROM:
- Firmware Details:
- How to Install Vivo Y02 PD2236F Flash File
Vivo Y02 Device Overview:
The Vivo Y02 features a 6.51 inches IPS panel with a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels and an aspect ratio of 20:9. It is an octa-core processor. The smartphone comes with Android 12 out of the box with Funtouch 12 skin running on top.
In terms of optics, we get a single rear camera setup and a single selfie camera at the front. The rear camera setup consists of a 8 MP primary sensor paired with an f/2.0 lens. The selfie camera at the front is an 5 MP wide sensor paired with an f/2.2 lens. Both the rear camera setup and the front camera setup are limited to 1080p video recording at 30 fps.
The smartphone comes in a single storage option with 32GB internal storage and 3GB RAM. We do get a dedicated microSD slot for storage expansion. In terms of communications, we get Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, FM Radio and Type-C 2.0. And for sensors, we get a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, light sensor, proximity sensor, accelerometer, and compass. Powering it all is a 5000 mAh battery. The smartphone has two colour options: Cosmic Grey, Orchid Blue.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Vivo Y02 Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adware from Vivo Y02
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Vivo Y02
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped errors on Vivo Y02
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot Vivo Y02
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device
- Restore Vivo Y02 to Factory State
- Device Name: Vivo Y02 PD2236F
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: SP Flash tool
- Processor: Octa-core
- Android Version: Android 12 with FuntouchOS 12
How to Install Vivo Y02 PD2236F Flash File
You should download the firmware flash file before installing the Stock ROM on your Vivo Y02. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
- Supported device: Vivo Y02 PD2236F
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup using any method given below
- Download Flash Tool: SP Flash tool
- Download Drivers: VCOM Drivers and Vivo USB Drivers
Download Flash Files
|Firmware Detail||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: PD2236F_EX_A_126.96.36.199
File Size: 3.1 GB
File Type: OTA
Android Version: Android 12
|Download | Mirror|
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
First, you can try the official method to install the OTA stock ROM update via Vivo device recovery. Follow the guide link given below to install the OTA update on the Vivo device.
Method 2: Instructions to Install via SP Flash Tool:
- Ensure you follow and download all the required files and flash tools on your PC.
- Open the flash tool exe file to open the SP Flash Tool User Interface
- Tap on the Download option and load both the download agent and the scatter text file in the scatter-loading section.
- Once you load the file, click the Download button
- To start the upgrade process of stock ROM on your Vivo Y02 PD2236F, you need to turn off your device and hold the Volume Down and Volume Up keys together and Connect your Phone to your PC/Laptop using a USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware.
- Wait for a few minutes; if you see a green button on your flash tool, the upgrading process has been completed.
- That’s it! You can reboot your Vivo Y02 PD2236F
That’s it, guys. We hope you’ve successfully installed the Stock Firmware on your Vivo Y02 device. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.
Method 3: Instructions to Install via MSM Download tool:
- Download the MSM Download tool, firmware, and drivers on your PC.
- Now install the USB drivers.
- Place the MSM download tool and firmware in the same folder
- Open the MSM download tool and connect your device to a PC/Laptop
- Once you connect, it will automatically load the firmware; if not, select it manually.
- Click on the start button and wait patiently to complete the installation process.
- Once it is done! remove your device from your PC. That’s it!
We hope that this guide will be helpful to you. If in case you’re facing any issues, feel free to ask in the comments below.