Several users have already upgraded from older versions to Windows 11 to experience the newly added features. The user experience of Windows 11 is surely far better than any other existing version. Though like the older versions, this latest OS version, too, isn’t left alone with minor errors and issues. And one such point we are going to cover today is the Windows 11 Playback issue.
As per a lot of Windows 11 users, they aren’t able to play videos on YouTube and other platforms. While the reason behind it is still unknown, a huge user group is already affected. However, we have found the solution and brought a quick guide for you. Have a look:
Method for fixing the Windows 11 Video Playback issue
- Firstly, click on the Windows icon from your desktop screen.
- Click on Settings, then select the options System from the left-pane menu.
- Now on the right-pane menu, scroll the list of options and then click on Troubleshoot.
- Further click on Other Trouble-shooters, scroll the list of options (on the right-pane menu) and click on the Run tab associated with the Video Playback Let it detect the problem.
- Now on the next prompt, click on Open video playback settings.
- Further, turn on the toggle button for the option Save network bandwidth by playing video at lower resolution. If it is already turned On, consider turning it Off.
- Now under the Battery options, open the drop-down menu and select the option Optimize for video quality.
- You can also alter other settings depending upon the number of monitors you are using.
- At last, the Windows 11 video playback issue will get resolved for you.
This was the easiest and quickest way to follow in case you, too, are experiencing Video playback issues on your Windows 11 operating system. We hope it will work for you. If you have any queries or feedback, please write down the comment in the below comment box.