On this page, we will share all the latest Xiaomi 13 Ultra (codenamed: ishtar) firmware flash files. To flash the firmware file, you need Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool, which works on Windows, Mac, and Linux. You can follow this guide to flash the firmware stock ROM file on Xiaomi 13 Ultra.
Xiaomi 13 Ultra Device Overview:
Xiaomi 13 Ultra was launched in April 2023. It boasts a sleek design with dimensions of 163.2 x 74.6 x 9.1 mm and a weight of 227 g. The phone features a combination of premium materials, including a Gorilla Glass Victus front, an eco-leather back, and an aluminum frame. Xiaomi 13 Ultra supports dual SIM cards, is IP68 dust and water-resistant and boasts a large 6.73-inch LTPO AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate, Dolby Vision, HDR10+, and impressive brightness levels. Under the hood, Xiaomi 13 Ultra runs on Android 13 with MIUI 14, powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 chipset, an octa-core CPU, and an Adreno 740 GPU.
Xiaomi 13 Ultra offers multiple memory configurations, ranging from 256GB to 1TB of storage, and features a versatile quad-camera system by Leica, including 50MP wide, periscope telephoto, telephoto, and ultrawide lenses. Xiaomi 13 Ultra supports advanced video recording capabilities, such as 8K at 24fps and 4K at various frame rates, along with various stabilization features. Xiaomi 13 Ultra also includes a 32MP front-facing camera, stereo speakers, NFC, infrared port, and a USB Type-C 3.2 port.
One of Xiaomi 13 Ultra’s standout features is its fast charging capabilities, offering 90W wired charging for a full charge in just 35 minutes and 50W wireless charging for a full charge in 49 minutes. Xiaomi 13 Ultra equipped with a 5000mAh non-removable battery and offers various sensors, including an under-display optical fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, proximity sensor, gyro, compass, color spectrum sensor, and barometer.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Xiaomi 13 Ultra Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adware from Xiaomi 13 Ultra
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Xiaomi 13 Ultra
- Fix Unfortunately; the app has stopped errors on Xiaomi 13 Ultra
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot Xiaomi 13 Ultra
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device:
- Restore Xiaomi 13 Ultra to Factory State
How to install Stock Firmware on Xiaomi 13 Ultra
Before installing, follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- This Flash File is for Xiaomi 13 Ultra.
- You should have a working Windows PC/Laptop
- Download and Install the latest Xiaomi USB Driver for Windows and MAC.
- Download and Install the Xiaomi Mi Flash tool on your PC (Fastboot Method)
- Charge your phone to at least 50% before upgrading your phone.
- Take a complete backup of your phone data
Download Flash Files
Global Stable ROM:
|Version and Download Link||Changelog|
Europe Stable ROM:
|Version and Download Link||Changelog|
Please note that GetDroidTips cannot be held responsible for any damages, either internal or external, that may occur to your device as a result of following this guide. We advise you to proceed only if you have a good understanding of what you are doing and are confident in your ability to follow the instructions correctly. Your caution and care are appreciated.
Instructions to Flash The ROM:
To install MIUI Flash files on your Xiaomi 13 Ultra, we have given two methods, either you can follow the recovery method, or you can follow the Fastboot method. A detailed guide on both methods is given below:
I hope you installed the firmware file on Xiaomi 13 Ultra (ishtar) successfully; now, please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.