Here in this article, we will provide you the details of Redmi Note 7 Pro Android Q Update based on Stock Firmware Collection. If you’re willing to flash the Stock ROM on your Redmi Note 7 Pro, then this guide is for you. The device runs on MIUI 10 based on Android 9.0 Pie. The MIUI is one of the best Custom Skinned UI worldwide.
But if in case, you get bored with this UI, you can always install any other Custom ROM on your phone. It will require the device bootloader unlock and a Custom Recovery tool as well. You will get the guide to unlock bootloader on Redmi Note 7 Pro. But most of the cases, the Custom ROMs are very buggy and unstable in terms of the official stock firmware. Then you will have to revert to the Stock ROM. Check out the full guide. However, in case if you’re experiencing any lag or software issue on your Custom ROM, the Stock Firmware is always better to restore on your device. As we all know, Google has announced Android Pie last year with a lot of features and optimizations.
Table of Contents
- 1 Redmi Note 7 Pro Specifications: Overview
- 2 Advantages of Stock Firmware
- 3 Steps to Install Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro Stock Firmware:
- 4 Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro Stock Firmware Update:
- 5 Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Redmi Note 7 Pro
Redmi Note 7 Pro Specifications: Overview
The dual Nano-SIM featured Redmi Note 7 Pro runs on Android 9 Pie with the MIUI 10 on top. The phone sports a 6.3-inch Full-HD+ display with a 19.5:9 aspect ratio and waterdrop-style notch display. The device is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 SoC, coupled with 4GB/6GB of RAM and 64GB/128GB of inbuilt storage options. The storage can be expandable via microSD card up to 256GB.
In terms of the camera department, the Redmi Note 7 Pro sports a dual rear camera setup of a 48MP primary (f/1.79) lens and a 5MP secondary depth sensor along with an LED flash. The front packs a 13MP selfie camera as well with AI modes. The rear camera supports AI scene detection, AI Portrait 2.0, and a Night mode. It also offers 4K video recording.
The Note 7 Pro includes 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, A-GPS, USB Type-C port, and a 3.5mm audio jack. It has a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor at the back. The phone packs a 4,000 mAh battery with Quick Charge 4.0 technology support.
Advantages of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Redmi Note 7 Pro
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Redmi Note 7 Pro
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Redmi Note 7 Pro
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty
Steps to Install Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro Stock Firmware:
Make sure to check out the requirements to download and install the Redmi Note 7 Pro Stock ROM.
- The Firmware file is only supported for Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro. Don’t try it on other devices.
- Keep your device battery charged up to 50% at least for the smoother process.
- You will require a PC/Laptop and a USB Cable as well to connect your device with the computer if you flash the firmware via fastboot method.
- Take a full device data backup at first before starting anything.
- You will also require to download and install the Mi Flash tool on your PC for the Fastboot method.
- Finally, make sure to install the latest Xiaomi USB Drivers on your PC as well.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro Stock Firmware Update:
Indian Stable ROM Flash File
July 2020 Security Patch and Android 10
China Stable ROM Flash File
Lockscreen, status bar, Notification shade
New: Use your fingerprint to open Home screen once you unlocked the device using face data and stayed on the Lock screen
New: Different options for hiding the notch
Fix: Folder with unimportant notification was displayed even all the incoming notifications were important
Optimization: Improved blocklist functionality
Game speed booster
New: Continuous swiping opens an additional menu in Game Turbo now
New: You can create a Home screen shortcut for Game Turbo now
Optimization: Prompts about turning on Game Turbo
Fix: Hands-free call duration wasn’t displayed correctly in Game Turbo
Refreshed start page of Game Turbo
Auto brightness, screenshot gestures, and Reading mode can be turned off automatically when Game Turbo is on
A major upgrade for the toolbox in Game Turbo: autoplay and switching between data SIM cards are available now
Fix: Red envelope assistant issues in Mi AI
Solves: Couldn’t turn Red envelope assistant on and off
Fix: Red envelope assistant TalkBack compatibility issues
New: Xiaomi Cloud items can appear in the search results of the Settings app
Fix: Sync status wasn’t always displayed correctly
|V10.3.11.0.PFHCNXMRecovery ROM | OTA ROM||
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Redmi Note 7 Pro
In order to install the MIUI Stock ROM on Redmi Note 7 Pro, follow the guide mentioned below. You can either choose the Recovery method or Fastboot method as well.Guide to Install Stock Firmware on any Xiaomi Device
Till then, stay tuned and follow the blog for more info. If you have any queries, ask in the comments below.