Want to flash the Stock ROM file on ZTE Grand X View 4? Then you are in the right place. On this page, we will share the official ZTE Grand X View 4 flash files with their firmware installation guide.
To install the firmware flash file, we need a software to flash tool which can be helpful to flash the stock ROM on your device. The method is simple and easy. We have also added video and step by step tutorial to make things easier to flash the official flash file.
Well, you might have ended up in situations such as hard brick, want to fix Bluetooth and WiFi issues, unroot your device, downgrade or fix the lag or freezing display. Whatever the case might be, one of the best solutions to fix your ZTE Grand X View 4 is by installing or flashing Stock ROM back on it. You can consider flashing Stock ROM like doing a Factory Data Reset on your ZTE Grand X View 4 running on stock ROM.
Why We Need Firmware Files?
Stock Firmware or a Stock ROM is official software that is designed by the OEM manufacturer for a particular device. This file is required to fix any software-related issue on your ZTE Grand X View 4. If you are facing any problem with your device, your final attempt will be to re-install the stock ROM. This way, you can restore your device back to stock ROM. This guide will be more useful to those users who always want to try rooting, installing mods, or custom ROM.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the ZTE Grand X View 4 Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from ZTE Grand X View 4
- You can fix the boot loop issue on ZTE Grand X View 4
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on ZTE Grand X View 4
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot ZTE Grand X View 4
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device
- Restore ZTE Grand X View 4 back to Factory State
Flash File Details:
- Device Name: ZTE Grand X View 4
- ROM Type: Stock ROM Flash Files
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: Various
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 215
- Android Version: Android 10
Steps to Install ZTE Grand X View 4 Flash Files (Firmware)
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on ZTE Grand X View 4, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the ZTE Grand X View 4.
- You should have a Windows Laptop or PC for this guide.
- Make sure that your ZTE Grand X View 4 has at least a 60% charge left.
- It is always recommended to take a backup of your Android Device.
- Backup Android Phone Without Root on any device
- If you have TWRP Recovery, Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery
- Tool Supported: QFIL Flash tool or Use QCom Download Tool
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest ZTE USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Stock ROM on ZTE Grand X View 4.
Download Flash Files:
Flash File Name: K87CAV1.0.0B12
File Size: 3.78 GB
Firmware Link: Download
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for bricking, hardware, or any kind of software problems arising on your while you follow this guide to install stock ROM on your phone. First, understand the tutorial and then follow it at your own risk.
Method 1: Instructions to Install via QFIL Tool:
Method 2: Instructions to Install via QPST Tool:
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock ROM on the ZTE Grand X View 4 :
- First of all, do all the PREREQUISITE STEPS and Now Open the Extracted QPST Folder
- You will find two files with the name: Qualcomm_USB_Drivers_For_Windows.rar and QPST.WIN.2.7 Installer-00429.zip
- Open the QPST Win folder and Install the QPST.exe file on your PC/Laptop
- After Installation, Go to the Installed Location in the C Drive
- Open the QPST Configuration
- Now in the QPST Configuration, Click on Add new port -> Select the com port of your device -> and close it
- Now Open the EMMC Software Downloader in the same folder located all the QPST Files
- In EMMC Software Downloader, Check program boot loaders -> Browse for the device com port
- Now Click Load XML Def and browse for rawprogram0.xml in folder ROM in EMMC Software Downloader (If you didn’t extract please extract the ROM and then browse the file rawprogram0.xml)
- Now tap on Load Patch def and browse for patch0.xml in folder ROM
- Check the search path 2 and browse for the folder ROM
- Now click download, wait for the download to finish (it never finish but it also detects for a new driver, and that’s important) and it will search for the new hardware found, install the driver
- That’s it! Once your installation is done! Reboot the phone! Congrats, you successfully installed Stock ROM on ZTE Grand X View 4.
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to Install Stock ROM on ZTE Grand X View 4 [Firmware Flash File]. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what do you guys think about it in the comments section down below.