On this page, we have shared all the ZTE K87CC Flash files with the firmware installation guide. To install the firmware flash file, we need a software called QFil Flash tool or QPST Flash Tool which can be helpful to flash the stock ROM on your device. The method is simple and easy. We have also added video and step by step tutorial to make things easier to flash the official flash file.
This process is helpful if you have bricked your device, lag, or shuttering performance, to fix Bluetooth and WiFi issue, to unroot or bypass the FRP lock. So without further wasting our time, let’s understand what is stock firmware flash file.
Table of Contents
Why We Need Flash Files?
Stock Firmware or a Stock ROM is official software that is designed by the OEM manufacturer for a particular device. This file is required to fix any software related issue on your ZTE K87CC. If you are facing any problem with your device, your final attempt will be to re-install the stock ROM. This way, you can restore your device back to stock ROM. This guide will be more useful to those users who always want to try rooting, installing mods or custom ROM.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the ZTE K87CC Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from ZTE K87CC
- You can fix the boot loop issue on ZTE K87CC
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on ZTE K87CC
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot ZTE K87CC
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device
- Restore ZTE K87CC back to Factory State
- Device Name: ZTE K87CC
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: QFil or Qualcomm Flash Tool
- Android Version: Android 10 Q
How to Flash Stock ROM File on ZTE K87CC
Before installing the Stock ROM flash file on your ZTE K87CC, you should download the firmware file. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
- Supported device: ZTE K87CC
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup using any method given below
- Download Drivers and Tools: Qualcomm USB drivers, QFil Flash Tool or QPST and HiSense USB Drivers
Download Flash Files:
|Flash File Details||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: ZTE K87CC [USA] 402720B1803K87CCV1.0.0B16 [K87CCV1.0.0B18.XML]||Download|
Instructions to install:
After downloading the firmware file for ZTE K87CC from the link above, you will need to use the Qualcomm Flash image loader Tool to flash the Stock firmware. Here is a detailed guide mentioned below which you can follow completely.
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
First, you can try the official method to install the OTA stock ROM update via device recovery. Follow the guide link given below to install the OTA update on your device.
- Download and Upload the package to your device.
- Boot into stock recovery.
- Select Wipe Cache and then tap on install the update via SD Card
- Browse the file and select the downloaded package that you moved earlier.
- Once you tap, wait till the update successfully completes.
Method 2: Instructions to Install via QFIL Tool:
That’s it, guys. We hope that you’ve installed the Stock Firmware on your ZTE K87CC device successfully. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.