Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+ launched in August 2018. The smartphone came out of the box with Android 8.1 Oreo. As we know, this device has officially received the Android Oreo treat, but still, if you want Custom ROM with better speed and performance, then you must try this ROM. This Custom ROM for Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+ known as Pixel Experience. Now you can download and install Pixel Experience ROM on Galaxy S9/S9+. Full Credits to Rainbow_Dash, the XDA Senior member.
As the name suggests, ROM brings the real Google Pixel experience on Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+. It has all the features and applications which comes out of the box with Google Pixel smartphone. Now you can experience the real Pixel Smartphone with this ROM. With this ROM, you can enjoy
- All Google Apps
- Pixel Launcher with round icon support
- Pixel Boot Animation
- Google Assistant
- Pixel Sounds
- Pixel Live Wallpapers
- Round Icon for Settings
- Pixel’s blue accent
Google Pixel Experience ROM on Galaxy S9/S9+
Here you can download and install the latest Google Pixel Experienced ROM for Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+ based on Android 9.0 Pie now available. The ROM is stable and can be used as a daily driver.
Pixel Experience Based on Android 9.0 Pie:
Finally, Google rolled the new iteration of Android OS called Android 9.0 Pie. This brings many new features and improvements such as
|Android 9.0 Pie features|
|Download Link || Kernel for S9 || Kernel for S9+|
|Gapps not required|
Pixel Experience Based on Android 8.1 Oreo:
If you still want to install the Android 8.1 Oreo version, then you must try this.
|Android 8.1 Oreo features|
|Download Link || Modem– yash92duster|
|Gapps not required for Android 8.1 OS|
Steps to Install Pixel Experience ROM on Galaxy S9/S9+ :
To install this ROM on Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+, First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on your device, and then Install TWRP Recovery. If you already have TWRP, then you can simply follow the below guide to Install TWRP Recovery.
- This will work on Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+ (Don’t Try this on Any other device):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or backup complete without Root
- You must install the TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+.
- Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
Here is the video to find the full features of Pixel Experience ROM:[su_youtube_advanced url=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HSqeuLK4G0&t=10s” controls=”alt” rel=”no”] [su_youtube_advanced url=”https://youtu.be/O4Xapyv4No0″ controls=”alt” rel=”no”]
Instructions to Install:
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on Galaxy S9/S9+
- Now install the TWRP Recovery for Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the ROM for Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+ and move it to the internal storage.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the Google Pixel Experience ROM on Galaxy S9/S9+ . Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.