There is a lot of third-party aftermarket firmware available and BlissROMs OS is one of them that’s based on AOSP (Android Open Source Project). It offers plenty of customizations, enhanced visual treatment, multiple options to play with, and added security features to keep your data secure & private. If you’re interested in using Custom ROMs then you can check out BlissROMs OS Supported Device List and Downloads in this article.
Yes! Here we’ve shared requirements, download links, and the firmware flashing steps completely for your ease. Sometimes Android users may get bored or frustrated with using the same old-school Stock ROM and Stock UI for years. Mostly the Android devices don’t get software updates or Android OS updates after 2-3 years. In that scenario, the older stock firmware may start lagging, draining the battery, slow performance, and more.
Therefore, the custom firmware (Aftermarket ROM) comes in handy to those Android device users to bring a new life to their handset and they can easily continue using it for a couple of months/years more. Although a custom firmware may not be stable and secure enough unlike the stock firmware, BlissROMs OS developers are active enough to provide updated security patches with every release apart from a bunch of features.
BlissROMs OS Features
The BlissROMs OS offers a couple of features to the users such as Focus on design, Battery-friendly, Customized settings, Added Security, Performance, Compatibility. Yes! BlissROMs OS not only supports a bunch of Android device models but is also compatible with PC builds (Android Generic Builds) apart from ARM/ARM64 app compatibility.
It includes overall soothing design changes throughout the OS that basically look really good. Fine-tuned battery optimization helps the system to consume less battery juice at its best. While plenty of customization options will fulfill your needs in most cases. Additional security options and features are included with AOSP security updates quite frequently. The performance is top-notch depending on the speed and stability.
Download BlissROM OS for your device:
|Device Name||Download Links|
|Asus ROG 2 (I001D)||Download|
|Asus ROG 3 (obiwan)||Download|
|Asus Zenfone 5Z (Z01R)||Download|
|Asus Zenfone 6 (I01WD)||Download|
|Google Pixel 3A (sargo)||Download|
|Google Pixel 3A XL (bonito)||Download|
|Google Pixel 4 XL (coral)||Download|
|Google Pixel 4A (sunfish)||Download|
|Motorola Moto G7 Play (channel)||Download|
|OnePlus 3/3T (oneplus3)||Download|
|OnePlus 6 (enchilada)||Download|
|OnePlus 6T (fajita)||Download|
|OnePlus 7 Pro (guacamole)||Download|
|Realme 2 Pro (RMX1801)||Download|
|Realme 5 Pro (RMX1971)||Download|
|Realme XT (RMX1921)||Download|
|Samsung Galaxy Note 9 (crownlte)||Download|
|Samsung Galaxy S9 (starlte)||Download|
|Samsung Galaxy S9+ (star2lte)||Download|
|Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC (surya)||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Xiaomi (mojito)||Download|
|Xiaomi Mi 10T (apollo)||Download|
|Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite (pyxis)||Download|
|Xiaomi Mi CC9 Meitu (pyxis)||Download|
|Xiaomi Mi 9T (davinci)||Download|
|Xiaomi Mi A3 (laurel_sprout)||Download|
|Xiaomi Poco M3 (juice)||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi 9T (juice)||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi 9 Power (juice)||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 4G (juice)||Download|
|Xiaomi Poco F1 (beryllium)||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi 7 (onclite)||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro (raphael)||Download|
|Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro (raphael)||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 (kenzo)||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro (whyred)||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro (violet)||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 7/7S (lavender)||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S (miatoll)||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro (miatoll)||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Max (miatoll)||Download|
|Xiaomi Poco M2 Pro (miatoll)||Download|
Steps to Install BlissROMs OS on Android Device
Before jumping into the flashing steps, make sure to check out all the requirements properly.
- Unlock the bootloader on your handset first.
- Create a complete data backup of your Android device.
- Grab Android SDK and Platform Tools on your PC.
- Your device should have installed a custom recovery like TWRP Recovery to flash the ROM file.
- You’ll also require a GApps package if you want to use Google apps on your device.
- If you’re interested in rooting, then you should get Magisk.
- A PC and a USB cable are required.
- Keep your device charged sufficiently (over 50%).
You can also keep checking the future releases with the BlissROMs Telegram channel.
Instructions to Install
- First of all, connect your device to a PC and transfer the downloaded ROM, GApps package to your device. If you want, transfer the Magisk file too.
- Now, boot your device into the TWRP recovery menu.
- Then head over to Wipe > Select System, Vendor, Data, Cache, and Dalvik Cache. Make sure to swipe to the right to confirm the wipe process.
- Go back to the TWRP main menu again > Tap on Install.
- Select the BlissROMs OS file for your device that you’ve downloaded and transferred.
- Now, swipe to the right to start flashing it on your handset.
- Wait for the process to complete the firmware flashing.
- Once done, make sure to go back to the TWRP main menu > Select Install again.
- Next, select the GApps package, and swipe to the right to flash it.
- Wait for the GApps package to be installed.
- Finally, select Reboot and select System. [If you want to install Magisk then tap on Recovery]
- Your device will take some time to boot into the BlissROMs OS. Wait for it.
- Go through the initial setup process and you’re done.
That’s it, guys. We assume this guide was helpful to you. For further queries, you can comment below.