In this guide, we will show you how to bypass the FRP on the Realme Narzo 50 RMX3286 smartphone. The device was launched as a new mid-range smartphone in India. It is powered by a MediaTek Helio G96 SoC and features a 6.6-inch IPS LCD display with a refresh rate of 120Hz. The device sports a triple camera setup, featuring a 50 MP primary camera, a 2 MP portrait camera, and a 2 MP macro camera.
If you are someone who has lost the Google account information to access your device after a factory reset, then this guide is for you. FRP stands for Factory Reset Protection which protects your device and information, including screen locks and data encryptions. It is enabled automatically when you add the Google account to your device and will be disabled if the Google account is removed from the device prior to the Factory Data Reset.
- This guide works only on Realme Narzo 50 RMX3286. Don’t try it on other devices.
- You need a Windows PC or Laptop with a working USB cable.
- Download the SP Flash Tool for bypassing via 1st method.
- For Scatter File: Download Realme Narzo 50 RMX3286 Firmware Flash File
- Download MTK VCOM Drivers and install them on your computer.
- Download and install the Realme USB Drivers on your PC.
- Make sure to charge your device to at least 60% before following this step.
- Take a full backup of your device’s internal data.
After following all the pre-requirements mentioned above, now you can follow the flashing steps carefully:
Steps to ByPass FRP lock verification on Realme Narzo 50
Method 1: Using SP Flash Tool
Follow these instructions carefully to remove the FRP lock on the Realme Narzo 50 MediaTek-powered device via the SP Flash tool.
You can watch our video guide to remove the FRP lock on Realme Narzo 50.
Method 2: Using Infinity CM2
Follow these instructions to bypass FRP lock on Realme Narzo 50 via Infinity CM2:
Method 3: Using Miracle Box Tool
Follow these instructions to bypass the FRP lock on Realme Narzo 50 via Miracle Box Tool
We hope that you’ve successfully bypassed the FRP Lock on your Realme Narzo 50 RMX3286. If you’ve any issues or queries regarding this, please write them down in the comments below.