On this page, we will guide you on downloading and installing the official firmware file on Realme Narzo 50 RMX3286. This tutorial is easy to follow. Realme Narzo 50 is powered by a MediaTek Helio G96 processor powered by Android 11.0 under Realme UI 2.0.
If you are someone who is facing software issues such as WiFi or Bluetooth issues, lag, boot loop, or hard brick, you can fix the device by following this tutorial. By using the firmware file, you can bypass FRP lock, pattern lock, downgrade, or upgrade, and you can fix most of the software glitches by flashing the stock firmware.
Realme Narzo 50 Device Overview:
The Realme Narzo 50 features a 6.6-inch IPS LCD panel with a 120Hz refresh rate. It is an FHD+ panel with a resolution of 1080 x 2412 pixels and an aspect ratio of 20:9 ratio. Under the hood, we have the MediaTek Helio G96 chip built on a 12 nm manufacturing process. It is an octa-core processor with two Cortex-A76 cores clocked at 2.05 GHz and six Cortex-A55 cores clocked at 2.0 GHz. For handling the graphics-intensive tasks, we have the Mali-G57 MC2.
We get a triple camera setup at the rear and a single camera at the front in terms of optics. The triple camera setup at the rear features a 50 MP primary sensor paired with an f/1.8 lens, a 2 MP macro sensor paired with an f/2.4 lens, and a 2 MP depth sensor paired with an f/2.4 lens. For selfies, we get a 16 MP sensor paired with an f/2.1 lens. The rear setup can capture 1080p videos at 120 fps, while the front camera is limited to 1080p video recording at 30 fps.
There are two storage options for this smartphone: 64GB + 4GB RAM and 128GB + 6GB RAM. There is also a dedicated MicroSD slot for storage expansion. It comes with Android 11 out of the box with Realme UI 2.0 skin running on top. In terms of communications, we get Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, and USB Type-C 2.0. And for sensors, we get a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, and compass. Powering it all is a 5,000 mAh battery that supports 33W fast charging. The smartphone is available in two color options: Speed Blue and Speed Black.
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing firmware On this page, we will guide you on how to download and install the official firmware file on Realme Narzo 50 RMX3286. This tutorial is easy to follow. Realme Narzo 50 is powered by a Mediatek Helio G96 processor powered by Android 11.0 under Realme UI 2.0.files on your Realme Narzo 50 RMX3286:
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Realme Narzo 50
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Realme Narzo 50
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped errors on Realme Narzo 50
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk: Mediatek Guide or Spreadtrum Guide
- You can unroot Realme Narzo 50
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device: Mediatek FRP Guide or Spreadtrum FRP Guide
- Restore Realme Narzo 50 back to Factory State
- Device Name: Realme Narzo 50 RMX3286
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: Mediatek Helio G96
- Android OS: 11.0
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Realme Narzo 50 RMX3286
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Realme Narzo 50 RMX3286, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Supported device: Realme Narzo 50 RMX3286
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup using any method given below
- Download Drivers and Tools: VCOM drivers, SP Flash Tool, and Realme USB Drivers
Download Flash Files
Link Not Availbale
Security & privacy
Health & Digital wellbeing
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
First, you can try the official method to install the OTA stock ROM update via Realme device recovery.
Method 2: Instructions to Install via SP Flash Tool
For detailed guidance on installing firmware via the SP Flash Tool, it’s recommended to watch a step-by-step video tutorial. These tutorials provide visual and easy-to-follow instructions, making the process more approachable, especially for those unfamiliar with firmware installation.
Now, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into the firmware installation steps below:
- Make sure you follow and download all the required files and flash tools on your PC.
- Open the flash tool exe file to open the SP Flash Tool User Interface
- Once your load the SP Flash tool UI, Tap on the Download option
- In the download tab, you have to load both the download agent and the scatter text file in the scatter-loading section.
- You will find the scatter text file inside the ROM package for most cases, if not, you can create a scatter text file on your own.
- Once you load the file, click the Download button
- To start the upgrade process of stock ROM on your Realme Narzo 50, you need to turn off your device and hold the Volume Down and Volume Up key together and Connect your Phone to PC/Laptop using a USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware
- You need to wait for a few minutes to complete the upgrade process.
- Once the flashing process completes, you will find a green button which means a successful upgrade.
- That’s it! You can reboot your Realme Narzo 50
Follow our full-depth video guide below
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to flash the firmware file on Realme Narzo 50. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what do you guys think about it in the comments section down below.