There might be multiple reasons behind quitting Amazon music, like switching to any other streaming service or cutting additional subscriptions to save some cost. If you wish to quit, here is a step-by-step guide to help you cancel or stop Amazon music from every platform. Although, one thing to notice is that if you are a new user of Amazon music, you will get 30 days trial period that you can cancel anytime without any extra charges.
World’s one of the biggest E-commerce company Amazon owns the largest music stream service named Amazon music. It supports offline downloading of songs that you can listen to anytime without an active internet connection. Also, with the support of Alexa, you can search any song with voice commands. Amazon music is available for many major platforms like Android, iOS, and desktop. Amazon music streaming service has a massive collection of songs, not only international music but regional, Bollywood, Spanish, etc.
Moreover, you can listen to languages under one roof. Like all other popular streaming services like Spotify and Apple music, it also has subscription-based services. If you are also using Amazon Music and no longer wish to use it, here is how to cancel Amazon Music on Desktop, Android, and iOS Devices.
How to Cancel Amazon Music Subscription on Desktop, Android and iOS Devices
There are different methods to cancel the Subscription to Amazon music. Here are the steps of quitting Amazon music of cross platforms.
Cancel Amazon Music in Desktop
If you are using the desktop version of Amazon music, you can cancel the subscription by using any web browser. This method works on Windows, Mac, and Chromebooks.
- Open Amazon in any browser.
- Now click on Account and List from the right side corner of the page.
- Navigate to the Memberships and Subscription from the menu.
- Then click on Music Unlimited from the following menu.
- Next, scroll down below and click on Cancel Subscription under the subscription renewal.
After cancelling the current Subscription, you can use Amazon music until your existing subscription is valid. However, it is not going to renewal as you cancel your Subscription.
Cancel Amazon Music in Android
The following method is for Android devices. Also, you can follow the steps on any Android smartphone or Tablet.
- Open the Amazon Music app on your device and tap on the Settings (gear icon) from the left side corner.
- Next, tap on Amazon Music Unlimited under the settings.
- It will redirect to the subscription details page navigate, and tap to Cancel Subscription.
- After that, it will ask for the reason to cancel the Subscription (optional).
- Tap on Submit and confirm cancellation.
Cancel Amazon Music in iOS
You and download Amazon Music App in the App Store Available for all Apple iPhone and iPad users. However, you can follow the above Android process to cancel the Amazon music subscription. If you found any difficulty with the above process, here are the second methods to cancel the Subscription.
- Open Amazon in any browser.
- Log in to the Amazon account and click on the three horizontal lines on the top left side corner.
- Now click on the Account settings and then go to the Your Memberships and Subscriptions.
- Navigate and tap to Amazon Music Unlimited.
- Next, tap on Amazon Music Unlimited Settings, then cancel Subscription.
- Select the reason for cancellation from the available options.
- Confirm to cancel the Subscription.
Cancel Amazon Music in iTunes
Apple users are subscribing to many services through iTunes. Using all apps with iTunes is that you can pay all the Subscriptions through the Apple account.
- Open iTunes website through any web browser.
- Scroll down and click on the Billing and Subscriptions.
- Now click on See or Cancel Subscription.
- It will redirect to the downloading page of iTunes that is free to download.
- Now open the iTunes app and log in with your credentials.
- After that, click on Account from the top of the screen and go to View my Account.
- On the settings page, navigate to the Subscription and click on Manage.
- Navigate and click to Amazon Music.
- After that, click on Cancel Subscription.
- A pop-up will ask you to confirm the cancellation, then click on confirm.
Cancel Amazon Music in iPhone/iPad
It is last but one of the easiest ways to cancel the Amazon music in few steps, and it is available only for iPhone and iPad users.
- Open the settings on your device and then search for Subscription on the search bar.
- Now click on the Subscription for the options.
- Navigate to Amazon Music and then tap on Cancel Subscription. After that, tap on confirm to cancel the Subscription.
We hope now you can easily cancel the Amazon Music subscription with the help of the above methods. Lets us know if you find any difficulty applying the process in the comment box. You can also use Alexa or Google Assistant to cancel the subscription by voice command. Moreover, for further assistance, you may contact Amazon care.