Oppo announced its next flagship smartphone, the Oppo Find X2 Neo in May 2020. It is supposed to be the next flagship from Oppo in the Indian and Global markets. It is expected to come with a decent price range, starting from 40,000 INR. It includes a bunch of great features like a quad-camera setup, Snapdragon 765G SoC with 5G connectivity, and much more.
If you are here, then you may be looking for a stock firmware file for your Oppo Find X2 Neo (Model: CPH2009). If yes, then you are in the right place. In this guide, we will help you to flash the stock ROM on Oppo Find X2 Neo by using the QFil Flash tool, QPST Flash Tool, or MSM download tool.
We have shared all the pre-requisites files to download and install the stock ROM on your device.
- Oppo Find X2 Neo Device Overview:
- Why We Need Stock Firmware?
- How to Install Stock ROM on Oppo Find X2 Neo
Oppo Find X2 Neo Device Overview:
The device features a 6.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 2400×1080 pixels at a pixel density of 402 pixels per inch (PPI). Oppo Find X2 Neo is powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 765G SoC clocked at 2.4 GHz. It comes with 12GB of RAM. The Oppo Find X2 Neo runs Android 10 and is fueled by a 4025mAh non-removable battery. The Oppo Find X2 Neo supports Quick Charge 4.0 fast charging.
As of the Optics department, the Oppo Find X2 Neo on the rear packs a 48-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.7 aperture; a second 13-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture; a 3rd 8-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture and a fourth 2-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture. It houses a front selfie camera of a 32-megapixel lens with an f/2.4 aperture.
The Oppo Find X2 Neo runs ColorOS 7.0 on top of Android 10 and packs 256GB of inbuilt storage. The Oppo Find X2 Neo is a single SIM (GSM) smartphone that accepts a Nano-SIM card. The dimension of Oppo Find X2 Neo is 159.40 x 72.40 x 7.70mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 171.00 grams.
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
Stock Firmware or a Stock ROM is official software that is designed by the OEM manufacturer for a particular device. This file is required to fix any software-related issue on your Oppo Find X2 Neo. If you are facing any problem with your device, your final attempt will be to re-install the stock ROM. This way, you can restore your device back to stock ROM. This guide will be more useful to those users who always want to try rooting, installing mods, or custom ROM.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Oppo Find X2 Neo Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Oppo Find X2 Neo
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Oppo Find X2 Neo
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on Oppo Find X2 Neo
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot Oppo Find X2 Neo
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device
- Restore Oppo Find X2 Neo back to Factory State
- Device Name: Oppo Find X2 Neo
- Model: CPH2009
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: MSM download tool | QFil or Qualcomm Flash Tool
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G
- Android Version: Android 10
How to Install Stock ROM on Oppo Find X2 Neo
Before installing the Stock ROM on your Oppo Find X2 Neo, you should download the firmware file. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
- Supported device: Oppo Find X2 Neo
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup using any method given below
- Download Drivers and Tools: Qualcomm USB drivers, QFil Flash Tool or QPST, and Oppo USB Drivers
Download Firmware Flash File:
Instructions to install:
After downloading the firmware file for Oppo Find X2 Neo from the link above, you will need to use the Qualcomm Flash image loader Tool to flash the Stock firmware. Here is a detailed guide mentioned below which you can follow completely.
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
First, you can try the official method to install the OTA stock ROM update via Oppo device recovery. Follow the guide link given below to install the OTA update on Oppo device.Guide to Install Oppo Firmware on any Oppo smartphone
Method 2: Instructions to Install via MSM Download Tool
Download MSM Download Tool and Qualcomm USB Drivers on your PC. Follow the below link to install the firmware using MSM Download toolFlash Oppo Firmware via MSM download tool
Method 3: Instructions to Install via QFIL Tool:
Download the Qualcomm Flash image loader tool and USB Drivers on your PC. Follow the below link to install the firmware using QFIL toolSteps to Flash Stock Firmware Using QFil Flash Tool
Method 4: Instructions to Install via QPST Tool:
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock ROM on the Oppo Find X2 Neo :
- First of all, do all the PREREQUISITE STEPS and Now Open the Extracted QPST Folder
- You will find two files with the name: Qualcomm_USB_Drivers_For_Windows.rar and QPST.WIN.2.7 Installer-00429.zip
- Open the QPST Win folder and Install the QPST.exe file on your PC/Laptop
- After Installation, Go to the Installed Location in the C Drive
- Open the QPST Configuration
- Now in the QPST Configuration, Click on Add new port -> Select the com port of your device -> and close it
- Now Open the EMMC Software Downloader in the same folder located all the QPST Files
- In EMMC Software Downloader, Check program boot loaders -> Browse for the device com port
- Now Click Load XML Def and browse for rawprogram0.xml in folder ROM in EMMC Software Downloader (If you didn’t extract please extract the ROM and then browse the file rawprogram0.xml)
- Now tap on Load Patch def and browse for patch0.xml in folder ROM
- Check the search path 2 and browse for the folder ROM
- Now click download, wait for the download to finish (it never finish but it also detects for a new driver, and that’s important) and it will search for the new hardware found, install the driver
- That’s it! Once your installation is done! Reboot the phone! Congrats, you successfully installed Stock ROM on Oppo Find X2 Neo.
That’s it, guys. We hope that you’ve installed the Stock Firmware on your Oppo Find X2 Neo device successfully. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.