Microsoft has just announced the stable version of Windows 11 to the compatible device, which includes some modern enhancements. In addition, however, there’s a new insider preview build of Windows 11, i.e., 22483, available for the public. So, today, on this page, you can get all the necessary information regarding how to download Windows 11 insider preview build 22483 on your Windows PC. So, make sure to read the guide till the end.
However, Windows 11 includes a redesigned Start menu, an overhauled Microsoft Store, a new UI, and much more. Microsoft likens Windows 11 to a familiar family home that’s been renovated. Anyway, I think you all know about the features that Windows 11 offers. So, without talking much about that, let’s start with it.
How To Download Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22483
Microsoft recently announced the insider preview build 22483 for the dev channel. We have a few changes and fixes in this build regarding some of Microsoft’s feedback for the previous build.
- Back up all your critical files.
- A USB drive (format it in NTFS format)
- The latest version of Winrar is installed on your PC.
Steps to Download ISOs
- Go to the Microsoft Insider Preview and choose the version
- After selecting the Windows Insider Preview Version, hit the confirm button.
- Then, choose the language and click confirm.
- We recommend you download the 64-Bit version.
Note: Keep in mind that you require to first register for the Windows insider program to download this build version.
Also Read: Fix: Keyboard Not Working in Windows 11
How to Register Windows Insider Program and Sign-In to Windows 11
- First of all, navigate to the Windows Settings and navigate to the Update & Security.
- Now, select the Windows Insider Program. To enroll or Register in the Windows Insider Program, follow the link.
- Then, reboot your PC. Now, again open the Windows 11 Insider Program.
- Also, don’t forget to select either Developer or Beta Channel.
- After that, locate and click on the Check for Updates button located at the Windows Update option menu.
- It will now start downloading and upgrading to the latest version.
Now, once you have registered and downloaded the Windows Insider Program, you need to follow the steps that we have mentioned further:
- Once the ISO file gets downloaded, go to the download folder.
- If you have the Winrar, right-click on your downloaded file and choose the Extract here using the Winrar.
- After that, to begin the installation process, simply double-click on the setup.exe file.
Re-Check Windows 11 Insider Settings
This is a very important step that you need to perform. It is very crucial to check if the correct version is installed on your PC or not. To check it, you can simply follow the path as we have mentioned below:
Settings> Update & Security> Windows Insider Program> Check if You Have Installed The Preview Build 22483
So, that’s how you can download and install the Windows 11 Preview Build 22483. We hope this guide has helped you. In case you still find it difficult to download and install the new insider preview, feel free to ask us to know in the comment section.