FIFA 23 is a football simulation video game published by Electronic Arts. It is the 30th and final installment in the FIFA series developed by EA Sports. The game was released worldwide on 30 September 2022 for PC, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, and Google Stadia. However, each game has its issues or flaws, and FIFA 23 is no exception because some players report crashing or not Loading on PS4 and PS5.
If you’ve been facing the same issue for a while, don’t worry, as we’ve shared a couple of possible workarounds for you that may come in handy. Although these methods are common for most game crashes on PlayStation consoles, you should check them out. We can’t blame developers for such issues because the startup crashing or not launching issues may appear due to several other possible reasons that we’ve briefly mentioned below.
Fix FIFA 23 DirectX Function Error Dx12Renderer/NvAPI_D3D12/DXGI Error Device Hung
Fix: FIFA 23 Screen Flickering or Tearing Issue on PC
Fix: FIFA 23 Unrecoverable Error | Secure Boot Error
All FIFA 23 Errors and Solutions
Fix: FIFA 23 DXGI Error Device Hung
FIFA 23 Not Working, Not Launching, or Loading on Steam Deck, How to Fix?
Fix: FIFA 23 Keyboard or Mouse Not Working
Fix: FIFA 23 Player Stuck in Transfer Targets
Fix: FIFA 23 Crashing or Not Loading on PS4 and PS5
The chances are that you’re encountering startup crashing issues or even the game not launching due to outdated game versions, outdated system software, corrupted saved game data, game database-related issues, etc. In some cases, issues with the game installation or console-related glitches may trigger such problems for the console players. You can jump into the steps below to check it out as you’re now aware of it.
1. Check System Updates
It’s recommended to check for system updates on the PlayStation console before getting into any other workarounds. Sometimes an outdated system build can cause several issues.
- Go to the Settings menu on the PlayStation console.
- Select System Software Update > Make sure to check for available updates and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the update process.
- Once done, reboot the system to apply changes.
2. Delete Saved Game Data (PS4/PS5)
Well, corrupted or missing game data can also cause multiple issues with the crashing on the PlayStation console. We recommend you delete the saved game data on the PS4/PS5 console to check for the issue.
- Go to the Settings menu > Select Storage.
- Choose Saved Data > Select FIFA 23.
- Press the Options button on the controller > Select the saved game data files (one or multiple).
- Hit Delete and confirm the task to complete it.
- Once done, make sure to reboot the console to apply changes.
All the game files which are locally saved will be deleted from your PlayStation console. But don’t worry. Since you’re online, all saved game data will be there. This should fix the FIFA 23 Crashing issue on PS4 or PS5 Consoles.
3. Rebuild Database (PS4/PS5)
Rebuilding the database on your PlayStation console can quickly resolve the potential issues or errors. To do so:
- Switch off your console completely. Unplug the power cable from the console and wait for around 2-3 minutes.
- Now, plug in the power cable, and turn it on to clear the Cached Data automatically from the system.
Check whether this issue has been fixed with the FIFA 23 game or not. If not, follow the next steps below.
- Now, press and hold the Power button on the PlayStation console until you hear 2 beeps. [The second beep will sound after seven seconds]
- The console will boot in the Safe Mode > Connect the controller to the USB with the console and press the PS Button on the controller.
- Next, you’ll get an option called ‘Rebuild Database’.
- Select Rebuild Database and confirm the task.
- It may take some time, depending on the hard drive data size. Have some patience.
- Once done, just reboot the system normally.
4. Reinstall FIFA 23
If in case, the crashing problem persists with the FIFA 23 game, then make sure to uninstall and reinstall the game on the console. It should gonna fix the issue. To do so:
- Go to Settings > Select Storage.
- Select the FIFA 23 game from the list and then Hit Delete.
- Once the game is deleted, download and install it again from the respective store.
5. Reset the Console
If none of the workarounds come in handy for you, try performing the factory reset to your console to check for the issue.
- Go to the Settings menu on the PlayStation console.
- Select the ‘Initialization’ tab > Select ‘Initialize PS4’ or ‘Initialize PS5’.
- From the next page, choose ‘Full.’
- Your PlayStation 4/5 will automatically start wiping itself to restore the factory defaults. This process may take a couple of hours, depending on the installed data on the storage.
- Let the process be completed. Once done, make sure to reboot the system.
That’s it, guys. We assume this guide was helpful to you. For additional queries, you can comment below.
Boa tarde fiz um compra jogo fifa 23 para playstation 4
Nao consigo jogar online, foi site ea sport por playstation nas ligações da ea sport e da mudar password da ea sport
Consigo entrar na minha conta da ea sport e da conta da playstation network.
Na ea sport ja consegui por ligação do Google e Facebook, quando tento por playstation diz sempre para trocar password
Ando isso desde 6feira a tentar saber o que se passa e gostava jogar ao novo FIFA 23 que comprei pela playstation plus
Senhores pode ver wuantas vezes troquei password seguindo o que diz e volta sempre ao mesmo.
E comprei fifa 23 e não consigo jogar online
Peço ajuda sff obrigado