When it comes to one of the popular online battle royale games, Fortnite is always on the list. It offers cartoonish graphics, characters, and everything which seems so cool. However, after the latest patch update, it seems that plenty of Fortnite players are experiencing Epic Games Launcher issues. Either the game causes an error on Operation Payload or players are getting a matchmaking error. Now, there is another error that comes to the light of Fortnite Epic Games Launcher that shows Error EC-BI-LS-0 while opening it. If you’re also getting the same, then check this troubleshooting guide.
How to Turn on Performance Mode in Fortnite
Fix: Fortnite Audio Lagging/Not Working | Sound Cutting Issue
Fix: Fortnite Stuck on Connecting Screen
How to fix if Epic Game Launcher won’t open
How to use PS4 DualShock 4 Controller with Epic Games Store
How to Fix Fortnite Ineligible for Event Error
Is Fortnite Shutting Down in 2023?
Fix: Fortnite Unable to Sprint Bug
According to some of the players, even after adding Epic Games launcher in the Antivirus program as trusted, it won’t come in handy. While some of the players have mentioned that there are some issues with the 2-factor authentication process and that’s why players are getting the particular error code. So, if you want to fix out the launching error of the Fortnite Epic Games Launcher, then check out the possible workarounds below.
How to Fix Fortnite Epic Launcher Error EC-BI-LS-0
So, before heading over to the guides below, make sure that the PC date & time are correct and set to automatic mode. That’s really important. Now, let’s jump into the steps below.
1. Change DNS Addresses
- Click on Start > Type Control Panel and click on it from the search result.
- Click on Network & Internet > Network and Sharing Center.
- Select Choose adapter settings > Right-click on your connected internet profile.
- Click on Properties > Double-click on Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4).
- Click on the ‘Use the following DNS server addresses radio button.
- Now, type 18.104.22.168 in a Preferred DNS server and 22.214.171.124 in an Alternate DNS server.
- Finally, click on OK to save the changes and run Fortnite.
This particular method has fixed the issue for plenty of users and it should solve yours too. However, if the above method doesn’t work for you, then you can follow the next method.
2. Run As Administrator
- Head over to the installed Epic Games Launcher folder on your PC disk.
- Next, right-click on the exe file and choose Run as administrator.
- Click on Yes to allow the User Account Control (UAC).
- The Epic Games launcher will open now and try running the Fortnite game.
That’s it, guys. We assume that you’ve found this guide useful. If you’ve any queries, you can comment below.
Fix: Fortnite Chapter 2 APK Not Supported on Realme Devices
All Fortnite Rules 32, 33, 34, 64, and more: Explained
Fix: Fortnite Creative Not Working
Fix: Fortnite Textures Blurry and Pixelated
Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 1 Guardian Shield locations
What is Denial Reason Code 20 in Fortnite, How to Fix?
Fix: Fortnite Installation Failed Error
Complete Encrypted Cipher Quest Fortnite 126.96.36.199.188.8.131.52.4 and 184.108.40.206.19 – Dig at the Top of
Free Fortnite Wildcat Skin Codes (Updated Daily)