Valorant is a free-to-play multiplayer first-person shooter video game that’s developed and published by Riot Games. Currently, the game is running on the closed beta and only available for the Microsoft Windows platform. The game offers very good graphics quality, high-performance gameplay, precise shooting, etc. However, most of the PC players have started reporting that the Valorant game stuck on the loading screen some times like an infinite bug. If you’re also facing the same issue, then check this guide.
Here in this troubleshooting guide, we’ll share with you some of the possible workarounds that should fix the issue and you will be able to play the game quite easily. Now, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into it.
How to Fix Valorant Stuck on Loading Screen: Infinite bug
It’s worth mentioning that as the game is in closed beta mode, you may get these kinds of issues or errors until the stable version releases. Meanwhile, the Valorant server maintenance also can be another reason for the game stuck on the loading screen. However, if you feel that there is a server issue, then you can always check this article to find out whether the server is actually down or not. So, first of all, please be patient and try to restart the game.
Next, make sure that your internet connection is fast enough and stable. If not, then contact your internet service provider. Additionally, you can bypass the game application using the Windows Defender Firewall system. If the problem persists, then you should check out the following steps.
- Try to reinstall the Valorant game and the Riot Vanguard completely.
- You can also try reinstalling the game and Riot Vanguard on a different hard drive.
- Try to run the Valorant game as an administrator. It may also fix the issue. In order to do that:
- Exit the Valorant game > Right-click the Valorant game icon on your desktop > Go to Properties > Go to the Compatibility tab > Click the checkbox “Run this program as an administrator” > Save changes and try to run the game.
- You can also delete the manifest.txt files from the game folder. From the Start menu, search for Riot Games/VALORANT/live > Delete Manifest Debug Files and Manifest_No.
- Finally, sign into the League of Legends game and sign out. Then log into the Valorant again and check for the issue.
These are some of the possible steps that may work for you as some of the players have fixed the issue by doing these workarounds. However, if none of the methods work for you, then we will recommend you to report the problem to Riot Games via Twitter or Reddit.
That’s it, guys. For more queries, let us know in the comment section below.