Players are getting mad over the addition of the new characters in the game of Pokémon Scarlet and Violet. There are a lot of characters present with different types in the game. Gholdengo is one of them. It is a ghost/steel-type pokemon present in the game with some great moves and builds. However, the players are still confused about its moves and the best builds that they can use in the game.
If you don’t know, the Pokémon Scarlet and Violet game was released some time ago and the players are exploring the types, moves, and builds of the pokemon so that they can use them in the game. However, it is not good to use any pokemon without knowing its essential information. Thus, we are here with the guide where we will list the Gholdengo Movesets and Best Builds that you can use in the game.
Pokemon Gholdengo Stats
Before getting started with the moves and builds of the Gholdengo, it is important for you to understand the stats of the pokemon.
- Pokemon Type: Ghost/Steel
Good as Gold- Immune to all status effects.
- Best Nature: Bold, Timid
- Immune: Poison, Fighting, Normal
- Resistant to: Flying, Ice, Fairy, Grass, Steel, Rock, Dragon, Psychic, Bug
- Takes Damage: Water, Electric
- Weakness: Ground, Ghost, Fire, Dark
Best Gholdengo Movesets in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet
Here is the information on the best movesets of Gholdengo in the game. Check the details below.
- Make It Rain: This move is a Steel-type move in the game which lowers the opponent’s special attack by decreasing with one stage. The player who has used this move will also get some money after battles in the game.
- Hex: It is a ghost-type move that you will find in the game. You can use this move to double the damage to 130 if the particular target is on the status condition. This move will be super effective on psychic and ghost-type pokemon.
- Thunder Wave: The thunder wave paralyzes the opponent. This is an electric-type move. You can use this move on water and flying-type pokemon because it works very effectively on them.
- Recover: This move will help you in recovering 50% of your max health. It is a normal type of move.
Best Gholdengo Builds in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet
Here is the information on the best builds of Gholdengo in the game. Check the details below.
- Ability: Good as Gold
- Held Item: Leftovers
- Nature: Bold
- Tera Type: Steel
- EV Spread:
- HP: 244
- SPL: 20
- DEF: 244
- Final Stats:
- HP: 193
- DEF: 160
- SPL: 107
- SPL ATK: 153
- SPL DEF: 111
Players are exploring the different types of pokemon in the Pokémon Scarlet and Violet. They are just looking for the correct one which can help in winning the matches. For this, the players will need to know their best moves and builds which we listed in the guide for the Gholdengo pokemon. It is one of the best pokemon that you can use in your team, however, you will also need some other Pokemon in the game to make a completely powerful team.
That’s all for this guide, see you in the next one.