The Screen Time on your Mac has the capability to track time on the websites that you visit. This option is really an amazing feature if you have a child at school using a Mac or you want to monitor yourself anyway for your own good. Now that you know what big things you Screen Time is capable of, we’ll look further into it.
The first to note before following the below steps to find the websites with Screen Time is that you aren’t able to access this list if you have Screen Time turned off on your Mac. By default, this setting is on unless you altered it. So without any further ado, we’ll get right into how to find the list of websites visited on Mac with Screen Time.
How to Find The List of Websites Visited on Mac with Screen Time
- From the doc on your Mac, click on the System Preferences icon
- From the list of options that you get in the new window that opens, go into Screen Time
- When that’s done, you’ll find yourself landed on the App Usage section in the Screen Time window
- Next, on the right panel, you’ll see the list of apps. Simply scroll down through the apps and you’ll find the list of websites that you visited in the very bottom
- To the right side of the website names, you’ll find the Screen Time
If you need more info regarding the individual websites, simply hover over them and click on the info(i) icon that appears to the very right side. Plus, you also have the option to limit access to a website by clicking on the icon next to the info(i) icon. That said, we hope reading the article above has equipped you with some bit of information. Please let us know by commenting down below if you have any further queries regarding the same.