The iQoo Z6 Pro 5G is a mid-range smartphone that’s focussed on performance, but not much else. The phone’s back panel and frame is made of polycarbonate. In this guide, we have the latest stock firmware flash file for the iQOO Z6 Pro PD2193F powered by a Qualcomm SM7325 Snapdragon 778G 5G processor. To install the firmware flash file, we need a software called the QFil Flash tool which can be helpful to flash the stock ROM on your device. The method is simple and easy. We have also added video and step-by-step tutorials to make things easier to flash the official flash file.
This process is helpful if you have bricked your device, lag, or shuttering performance, to fix Bluetooth and WiFi issues, to unroot or bypass the FRP lock. So without further wasting our time, let’s understand what is stock firmware flash file.
iQOO Z6 Pro Overview
The iQOO Z6 Pro features a 6.44 inches AMOLED panel with a 90 Hz refresh rate. It is an FHD+ panel with a resolution of 1080 x 2404 pixels and an aspect ratio of 20:9. The screen has a peak brightness of 1300 nits. Under the hood, we get the Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G processor built on a 6 nm manufacturing process. It is an octa-core processor with four Kryo 670 cores clocked at 2.4 GHz and four Kryo 670 cores clocked at 1.8 GHz. For handling the graphics-intensive tasks, we have the Adreno 642L. The smartphone comes with Android 12 out of the box with Funtouch 12 skin running on top.
In terms of optics, we get a triple camera setup at the rear and a single selfie camera at the front. The triple rear camera setup consists of a 64 MP primary sensor paired with an f/1.8 lens, an 8 MP ultrawide sensor paired with an f/2.2 lens, and a 2 MP macro sensor paired with an f/2.4 lens. The selfie camera at the front is a 16 MP primary sensor paired with an f/2.0 lens. The rear camera setup can capture 4K videos, while the front camera is limited to 1080p video recording.
The smartphone comes in three storage options: 128GB internal storage + 6GB RAM, 128GB internal storage + 8GB RAM, and 256GB internal storage + 12GB RAM. We do not get a MicroSD slot for storage expansion. In terms of communications, we get Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, and USB Type-C 2.0. And for sensors, we get an under-display optical fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, and compass. Powering it all is a 4700 mAh battery that can be topped up quickly using a 66W power adapter. The company claims the phone goes from 1 to 50% in just 18 min. The smartphone is available in two color options: Phantom Dusk and Legion Sky.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the iQOO Z6 Pro Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from iQOO Z6 Pro
- You can fix the boot loop issue on iQOO Z6 Pro
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped errors on iQOO Z6 Pro
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot iQOO Z6 Pro
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device
- Restore iQOO Z6 Pro back to Factory State
- Device Name: iQOO Z6 Pro PD2193F
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: QFil Flash tool
- Processor: Qualcomm SM7325 Snapdragon 778G 5G
- Android Version: Android 12 with FuntouchOS 12
How to Install iQOO Z6 Pro PD2073F Flash File
Before installing the Stock ROM on your iQOO Z6 Pro, you should download the firmware flash file. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
- Supported device: iQOO Z6 Pro PD2055F
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup using any method given below
- Download Flash Tool: Download AFTool | QFil Flash Tool or QPST Flash tool
- Download Drivers: Qualcomm USB Drivers and Vivo USB Drivers
Download Flash Files
|Firmware Detail||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: PD2193F_EX_A_126.96.36.199.W30.V000L1
File Size: 4.9 GB
File Type: OTA
Android Version: Android 12
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
First, you can try the official method to install the OTA stock ROM update via Vivo device recovery. Follow the guide link given below to install the OTA update on the Vivo device.
Method 2: Instructions to Install via QFIL Tool:
Method 3: Instructions to Install via MSM Download tool:
- Download the MSM Download tool, firmware, and drivers on your PC.
- Now install the USB drivers
- Place the MSM download tool and firmware in the same folder
- Open the MSM download tool and connect your device to PC/Laptop
- Once you connect, it will automatically load the firmware, if not select it manually.
- Click on the start button and wait patiently to complete the installation process.
- Once it is done! remove your device from your PC. That’s it!
That’s it, guys. We hope that you’ve installed the Stock Firmware on your iQOO Z6 Pro PD2073F device successfully. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.