Good News for all HTC Desire 526G owners. Now you can install the latest Lineage OS 14.1 on HTC Desire 526G based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat. Lineage OS is a new Open Source project morphed after the death of CyanogenMod OS. However, the man behind the LineageOS seems to be the CEO of Cyanogen.inc Steve Kondik. Today you can enjoy the build of Lineage OS 14.1 on HTC Desire 526G (CM14.1 base ROM). Check the full differences between Stock and Custom ROM here.
Remember this is a stable build of Lineage OS 14.1 on HTC Desire 526G. This is a Stable build and can be used as a daily drive. If you want to try LineageOS then head down to the below guide or steps on How to Install Lineage OS 14.1 on HTC Desire 526G.
With the new LineageOS, you can enjoy the latest features which comes with Android Nougat as well as LineageOS features. This is not an official LineageOS ROM built for HTC Desire 526G, but you can enjoy the real feature made from the LineageOS gerrit. The ROM is Stable state and can use as a daily driver. Now Download the Android 7.1.2 Nougat Lineage OS 14.1 for HTC Desire 526G. You need a Custom Recovery like TWRP to Install Lineage OS 14.1 on HTC Desire 526G.
Install the Custom ROM Lineage OS 14.1 on HTC Desire 526G which is based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat. If you want to try this ROM, then please download and follow the guide on How To Install Lineage OS 14.1 on HTC Desire 526G (Android 7.1.2 Nougat). By using TWRP Recovery, you can install the Lineage OS 14.1 on HTC Desire 526G (Android 7.1.2 Nougat). Follow the steps below.
What is Lineage OS?
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
What is in Android 7.1.2 Nougat and its feature?
Android 7.1.2 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
- This will work on HTC Desire 526G (Don’t Try this in Any other device):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Install the Latest HTC USB Drivers.
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or you can Backup without any Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
- How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery On HTC Desire 526G
- Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat On HTC Desire 526G
- How To Install Resurrection Remix For HTC Desire 526G (Android 7.1.2 Nougat)
Here is the Full Guide on How to Install Lineage OS 14.1 On HTC Desire 526G:
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on HTC Desire 526G
- Now install TWRP Recovery using this full guide. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the below Lineage OS 14.1 ROM on to your smartphone.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
Guide to Flash Custom ROM using TWRP Recovery
That’s it! I hope you have installed the Lineage OS 14.1 on your smartphone. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!