The Oppo A11 smartphone was launched in October 2019 that has a bigger battery, powerful budget mid-range processor, quad rear cameras, etc. It runs on Android 9.0 Pie on the top of ColorOS 6 out-of-the-box. Now, if you’re an Oppo A11 user and want to flash the stock firmware on your device, then this article is for you. Here you can find How to Install Stock ROM on Oppo A11. Additionally, we’ve provided the stock firmware advantages, requirements, download links, etc.
Due to the open-source nature, Android OS is really customizable and users can tweak plenty of things by installing custom firmware or mod files or even installing root access on their devices. However, each and every device models have their own exclusive files and processes to play with it. Now, if in case, you’re new to the Android customization or don’t follow the steps properly, you may end up bricking or stuck in the bootloop issue quite easily.
So, in order to go back to the stock firmware again or unbrick your device or fix the bootloop issue, you will need to flash the stock ROM on your handset by following the steps below with proper requirements, firmware file, tools, drivers, etc. By going to the Stock ROM, first, you will notice an improved device performance with better battery life and official software update support, of course. As the handset comes with a Qualcomm processor, we will use MSM Download Tool to install the stock firmware on it.
Table of Contents
- 1 Oppo A11 Specifications
- 2 Steps to Install Stock ROM on Oppo A11
- 3 Firmware Details:
Oppo A11 Specifications
The handset came with a 6.5-inches IPS LCD display with HD+ resolution and a 20:9 aspect ratio screen. It runs on Android 9.0 Pie (ColorOS 6) and equipped with Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 SoC, Adreno 610 GPU. The device is paired with 4GB/6GB of RAM, 64GB/128GB/256GB of onboard storage that can be expanded via a dedicated microSD card slot.
It has a quad rear camera setup of a 12MP (wide, f/1.8) + an 8MP (ultrawide, f/2.3) + a 2MP (f/2.4) + a 2MP (depth, f/2.4) lens with PDAF, AutoFocus, HDR, Panorama, an LED flash. While the front packs an 8MP (f/2.0) selfie camera with HDR mode.
In terms of the connectivity options, it has a 3.5mm audio jack, dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS, BDS, FM Radio, USB Type-C port, etc. The handset features a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, gyroscope, an accelerometer, proximity, compass sensor. It sports a massive 5,000mAh battery with 10W charging.
Steps to Install Stock ROM on Oppo A11
Before installing the Stock ROM on your Oppo A11, you should download the firmware file. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
Stock ROM Advantages
Stock ROM comes by default on a smartphone or tablet device that usually runs on an operating system like Android OS. All the device OEMs provide the specially crafted and compatible firmware version for each and every model. It also offers a more stable and smoother user experience which you may not find on Custom Firmware.
- Fix Bootloop issue on Oppo A11
- Bricked your Oppo A11? Unbrick by following this tutorial
- Upgrade or Downgrade the software version on Oppo A11
- Can unroot the device
- Fix software related issues or bugs
- Get back the device warranty again, if under warranty period
- Device Name: Oppo A11
- Model No: CPH2009, PCRM00, PCRT00
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: MSM Download Tool
- Processor: Snapdragon 765G
- Android Version: Android 10
- Firmware Version: CPH2009_11_A.07
- We assume that you’ve downloaded the firmware file and installed the other drivers & tools on your PC.
- This Stock ROM file is exclusive for the Oppo A11 model only.
- Try to charge your device more than 60% at least.
- Take a Full Data Backup without Root before doing anything.
- If TWRP Recovery already installed, keep a Nandroid Backup via TWRP.
- You will require a computer and a USB data cable.
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
First, you can try the official method to install the OTA stock ROM update via Oppo device recovery. Follow the guide link given below to install the OTA update on Oppo device.
Method 2: Instructions to Install via MSM Download Tool
Download MSM Download Tool and Qualcomm USB Drivers on your PC. Follow the below link to install the firmware using MSM Download toolFlash Oppo Firmware via MSM download tool
Method 3: Instructions to Install via QFIL Tool:Steps to Flash Stock Firmware Using QFil Flash Tool
Method 4: Instructions to Install via QPST Tool:
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock ROM on the Oppo A11 :
- First of all, do all the PREREQUISITE STEPS and Now Open the Extracted QPST Folder
- You will find two files with the name: Qualcomm_USB_Drivers_For_Windows.rar and QPST.WIN.2.7 Installer-00429.zip
- Open the QPST Win folder and Install the QPST.exe file on your PC/Laptop
- After Installation, Go to the Installed Location in the C Drive
- Open the QPST Configuration
- Now in the QPST Configuration, Click on Add new port -> Select the com port of your device -> and close it
- Now Open the EMMC Software Downloader in the same folder located all the QPST Files
- In EMMC Software Downloader, Check program boot loaders -> Browse for the device com port
- Now Click Load XML Def and browse for rawprogram0.xml in folder ROM in EMMC Software Downloader (If you didn’t extract please extract the ROM and then browse the file rawprogram0.xml)
- Now tap on Load Patch def and browse for patch0.xml in folder ROM
- Check the search path 2 and browse for the folder ROM
- Now click download, wait for the download to finish (it never finish but it also detects for a new driver, and that’s important) and it will search for the new hardware found, install the driver
- That’s it! Once your installation is done! Reboot the phone! Congrats, you successfully installed Stock ROM on Oppo A11.
We hope you installed the Stock ROM on Oppo A11 successfully. If you’re facing any kind of issue during the flashing process, then let us know via the comment section. We will be happy to assist you. Thanks for stopping by and have a nice day!