Samsung Galaxy A30 launched in February 2019 which came out of the box with Android 9.0 Pie. If you have bought this device and looking for a new custom ROM, then you are in the right place. Here we have a Pixel Experience ROM for your Samsung Galaxy A30 based on Android 10 Q.
With this ROM, you will get the real Pixel device experience on your Samsung Galaxy A30 without buying an expensive Pixel 4 or later device. As we said, this ROM is based on Android 10 which brings new system UI, new gesture navigation, improved privacy and location control. The update also offers enhanced app permissions, foldable display support, security features, system-wide dark mode, etc.
The Android 10 also offers built-in call screening, multi-camera API, smart replies in the notification panel, 5G support, improved call quality, bubble feature, live caption, and more. While the latest version also improves battery life, Focus mode which is similar to the Do Not Disturb mode, etc. Apart from that Android 10 also features 65 new emojis. It also comes with direct audio streaming support to hearing aid devices.
Samsung Galaxy A30 is powered by a Exynos 7904 (14 nm) chipset coupled with 3/4GB of RAM and 32/64GB of internal storage. It also supports an 1TB external memory card. The device came out of the box with Android 9.0 Pie and backed by a 4000 mAh battery (Non-removable). As far as the camera concerned, the device has a Dual-camera setup with 16MP + 5MP primary sensors and a selfie camera with an 16MP lens. Other connectivity option includes 4G-VoLTE, GPS, Glonass, Bluetooth, Mobile Hotspot, accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and compass/ magnetometer. etc. The Samsung Galaxy A30 come with a rear fingerprint sensor feature.
What is Pixel Experience ROM?
As the name suggests, ROM brings the real Google Pixel Experience ROM on Samsung Galaxy A30. It has all the features and applications which comes out of the box with Google Pixel smartphone. Now you can experience the real Pixel Smartphone with this ROM. With this ROM, you can enjoy
- All Google Apps
- Pixel Launcher with round icon support
- Pixel Boot Animation
- Google Assistant
- Pixel Sounds
- Pixel Live Wallpapers
- Round Icon for Settings
- Pixel’s blue accent
Here you can download and install the latest Google Pixel Experienced ROM for Samsung Galaxy A30 based on Android 10 now available. The ROM is stable and can be used as a daily driver.
Steps to Install Pixel Experience ROM on Samsung Galaxy A30
To install this ROM on Samsung Galaxy A30 (Troika_Sprout), First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on your device, and then Install TWRP Recovery. If you already have TWRP, then you can simply follow the below guide to Install TWRP Recovery.
- Supported Smartphone: Samsung Galaxy A30 (Troika_Sprout)
- Charge the Samsung Galaxy A30 to a sufficient battery level to avoid any sudden shutdowns during the process.
- We strongly recommend you to take a complete backup of your personal data, including the internal storage. The phone will be formatted, so be prepared for it. You can also follow our Android backup guide for the same. [Follow any method]
- ARM, ARM64, or x86: Check your Android Phone’s Processor
- Treble Support: Check If Your Smartphone Supports Project Treble
- You need a USB cable to connect your phone to the PC.
- Unlock Bootloader: You need to Unlock bootloader on your device.
- TWRP Recovery: To flash this, You need TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy A30 [Watch Video]
Installation Guide:Guide to install Generic System Image (GSI) on your Android device
We hope that this guide is helpful to you and you have successfully installed the Pixel Experience ROM on Samsung Galaxy A30 handset easily. If in case anything goes wrong or if you have any queries, feel free to ask in the comments below.