On this page, we will guide you on how to install the official stock firmware flash file on your QMobile X700 Pro Lite. This guide will be helpful to unbrick or fix any software issues on your device.
To install the firmware flash file on QMobile X700 Pro Lite, you need to download the software called SP Flash tool (also known as Smartphone flash tool). This method is simple and easy. We have also added video and step by step tutorials to make things easier to flash the firmware file.
Talking about the specifications, QMobile X700 Pro Lite features a 5-inch IPS display with a screen resolution of 480 x 854 Pixels. It is powered by a Mediatek MT6580M Processor coupled with 1GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB internal memory with expandable storage support of 32GB via a microSD card. The camera on the QMobile X700 Pro Lite comes with a 5MP rear camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and a 5MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Removable 2,000 mAh Lithium-Ion Battery.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the QMobile X700 Pro Lite Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from QMobile X700 Pro Lite
- You can fix the boot loop issue on QMobile X700 Pro Lite
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on QMobile X700 Pro Lite
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk: Mediatek Guide or Spreadtrum Guide
- You can unroot QMobile X700 Pro Lite
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device: Mediatek FRP Guide or Spreadtrum FRP Guide
- Restore QMobile X700 Pro Lite back to Factory State
How to Flash QMobile X700 Pro Lite Firmware File
Before installing the Stock ROM on your QMobile X700 Pro Lite, you should download the firmware flash file. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
- Supported device: QMobile X700 Pro Lite
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup of your android phone
- Download Drivers and Tools: VCOM drivers, SP Flash Tool, and Walton USB Drivers
Download Flash Files
|Software Details||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: QMobile_X700_PRO_Lite_6.0_02 – V2600AN_6.0_QMB_PK_8_08||Download Link|
Instructions to Install: via SP Flash tool
Now, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into the firmware installation steps below:
- Make sure you follow and download all the required files and flash tool on your PC.
- Open the flash tool exe file to open the SP Flash Tool User Interface
- Once your load the SP Flash tool UI, Tap on Download option
- In the download tab, you have to load both the download agent and the scatter text file in the scatter-loading section.
- You will find the scatter text file inside the ROM package for most cases, if not, you can create a scatter text file on your own.
- Once you load the file, click the Download button
- To start the upgrade process of stock ROM on your QMobile X700 Pro Lite, you need to turn off your device and hold the Volume Down and Volume Up key together and Connect your Phone to PC/Laptop using USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware
- You need to wait for a few minutes to complete the upgrade process.
- Once the flashing process completes, you will find a green button which means a successful upgrade.
- That’s it! You can reboot your QMobile X700 Pro Lite
Follow our full-depth video guide below:
That’s it, guys. We hope that you’ve installed the Stock Firmware on your QMobile X700 Pro Lite device successfully. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.