Want to flash the Stock ROM file on Realme X50m 5G RMX2142? Then you are in the right place. On this page, we will share the official Realme X50m 5G RMX2142 flash files with their firmware installation guide.
To install the firmware flash file, we need a software called Qualcomm Flash tool which can be helpful to flash the stock ROM on your device. The method is simple and easy. We have also added video and step by step tutorial to make things easier to flash the official flash file.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Realme RMX2142 Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares
- You can fix the boot loop issue
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device
- Restore your device back to Factory State
Flash File Details:
- Device Name: Realme X50m 5G RMX2142
- ROM Type: Stock ROM Flash Files
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: MSM Flash Tool
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G 5G
- Android Version: Android 10, Realme UI
Steps to Install Realme X50m 5G RMX2142 Flash Files (Firmware)
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Realme RMX2142, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- This Flash File is for Realme X50m 5G RMX2142.
- You should have a Windows Laptop or PC for this guide.
- Make sure that your Realme RMX2142 has at least a 60% charge left.
- It is always recommended to take a backup of your Android Device.
- Download QFil Tool, QPST Flash tool or MSM Download Tool install on your PC.
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Realme USB Drivers.
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Realme RMX2142.
Download Flash Files:
|Flash File Name: RMX2141_11_A.16
File Size: 3.4 GB
Version: Android 10, Realme UI
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for bricking, hardware, or any kind of software problems arising on your while you follow this guide to install stock ROM on your phone. First, understand the tutorial and then follow it at your own risk.
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
First, you can try the official method to install the OTA stock ROM update via Realme device recovery.
Method 2: Instructions to Install via QFIL Tool:
Method 3: Instructions to Install via MSM Download tool:
- Download the MSM Download tool, firmware, and drivers on your PC.
- Now install the USB drivers
- Place the MSM download tool and firmware in the same folder
- Open the MSM download tool and connect your device to PC/Laptop
- Once you connect, it will automatically load the firmware, if not select it manually.
- Click on the start button and wait patiently to complete the installation process.
- Once it is done! remove your device from the PC. That’s it!
I hope this guide was helpful in installing the flash ROM file on your Realme RMX2142 smartphone.