On this page, we will guide you on how to install the official stock Firmware flash file on your Realme C33 RMX3624. Well, the device is based on Android 11 which is powered by the Unisoc Tiger T612 processor. This guide will be helpful to unbrick or fix any software issues on your device.
To install the firmware flash file on Realme C33 RMX3624, you need to download the software called SPD Flash tool (also known as Spreadtrum flash tool). This method is simple and easy. We have also added video and step-by-step tutorials to make things easier to flash the firmware file.
Realme C33 Device Overview:
The Realme C33 features a 6.5 inches panel with a 60 Hz refresh rate. It is an HD+ panel with a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels and an aspect ratio of 20:9. Under the hood, we get the Unisoc Tiger T612 processor built on a 12 nm manufacturing process. It is an octa-core processor with two Cortex-A75 cores clocked at 1.8 GHz and six Cortex-A55 cores clocked at 1.8 GHz. For handling the graphics-intensive tasks, we have the Mali-G57. The smartphone comes with Android 12 out of the box with Realme UI S skin running on top.
In terms of optics, we get a dual camera setup at the rear and a single selfie camera at the front. The rear camera setup consists of a 50 MP primary sensor and a 0.3 MP depth sensor paired with an f/2.8 lens. The selfie camera at the front is a 5 MP primary sensor paired with an f/2.2 lens. The rear camera setup can capture 1080p videos, while the front camera is limited to 720p video recording.
The smartphone comes in three storage options: 32GB internal storage + 3GB RAM, 64GB internal storage + 4GB RAM, and 128GB internal storage + 4GB RAM. We also get a dedicated microSD slot for storage expansion. In terms of communications, we get Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, NFC and micro USB 2.0. And for sensors, we get a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, and proximity. Powering it all is a 5000 mAh battery that supports standard Quick charge 2.0. The smartphone has three colour options: Sandy Gold, Aqua Blue, and Night Sea.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Realme C33 Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Realme C33
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Realme C33
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped errors on Realme C33
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk: Mediatek Guide or Spreadtrum Guide
- You can unroot Realme C33
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device: Mediatek FRP Guide or Spreadtrum FRP Guide
- Restore Realme C33 back to Factory State
How to Flash Realme C33 RMX3624 Firmware File
Before installing the Stock ROM on your Realme C33, you should download the firmware flash file. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
- Supported device: Realme C33
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup of your android phone
- Download Drivers and Tools: Spreadtrum drivers, SPD Flash Tool, and Realme USB Drivers
Realme C33 RMX3624 Flash Files
|Software Details||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: RMX3624_12.A.47
File Size: 10.2 GB
Android Version: 12
Instructions to Install: via SPD Flash tool
Now, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into the firmware installation steps below:Follow This Tutorial
That’s it, guys. We hope that you’ve installed the Stock Firmware on your Realme C33 RMX3624 device successfully. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.