Roblox is an online gaming platform where users can create their own sort of game system and even play games that are developed by others. The platform is founded by David Baszucki and Erik Cassel and then released in 2006. It runs on Microsoft Windows, Xbox One, Android, iOS, macOS, Fire OS, Classic Mac OS platforms. Now, talking about the Roblox game, it offers in-app purchases which means you can buy your favorite items on the platform. As this is played by children mostly, the in-app purchases can become costly for you. Here we’ve shared the steps to Roblox to prevent in-app purchases from App Store.
Plenty of iPhone users are reporting that their kids have purchased the game mods or other stuff without any authentication or OTP or any notification. The same thing happens mostly for Roblox users. So, if you’re also one of them who is facing a lot of money charges due to the in-app purchases, then check this simple guide to fix it.
How to Fix Roblox Error Code 769
How to Delete Roblox Account Permanently | Updated
When Will Roblox Come to Nintendo Switch | Release Date
Fix: Apple Wallet Not Showing Add Card Option
What is Now.gg? How to Play Roblox in Your Browser?
How to Give Robux to Someone or Any Friends on Roblox
Fix: Roblox Stuttering and Freezing on PC 2023
Roblox: How to Prevent In-App Purchases from App Store?
There is a better solution to prevent the in-app purchases from any game or application from the App Store on your iPhone. Let’s take a look.
- Simply head over to the device Settings app.
- Scroll down and tap on Screen Time > Tap on “Turn On Screen Time”.
- Select Continue > Now, choose either “This is My [device]” or “This is My Child’s [device]”.
- If you’re a parent and want to keep control of your device from your kids then select This is My Child’s [device] option.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions and go to the passcode section.
- Put your Parent Passcode and the passcode > Re-enter it to confirm.
- Once passcode confirmed, you will have to put your Apple ID and password.
- Next, tap on Content & Privacy Restrictions. (If prompted, enter your passcode and then turn on Content & Privacy)
- Tap on iTunes & App Store Purchases > Tap on In-app Purchases.
- Now, select Don’t Allow.
Additionally, you can also go to the device Settings > Screen Time > Content & Privacy Restrictions > Tap on Allowed Apps > Deselect iTunes Store and Books.
That’s it, guys. We hope that you’ve found this article useful. Feel free to ask in the comment below.