If you own an Itel A32F smartphone and were willing to tinker around with it, then you’re at the right place! Read on carefully to find out how you can easily Root Itel A32F using Magisk without TWRP. We have all the required downloads, prerequisites and a detailed guide on how you can do so, so read on!
With this guide, your device warranty will void. It’s your responsibility for any unforeseen boot loops or crashes that may occur on your devices.
Why should you Root?
However, the real fun begins when you start playing around with your phone, and this includes rooting it. Over the years, even though the demand for rooting Android phones has dropped substantially, it is just as much fun as it was previously, and truly unlocks the doors for your smartphone. With a rooted device, you can do things that you can’t achieve on an unrooted phone. This includes being able to access the system files, or use apps that can perform powerful tasks that require root. You can use services like Greenify which help in saving a lot of battery life as well.
What is Magisk?
Before Magisk was released a few years ago, the go to method or service that people used to root their phones with used to be SuperSU, and it is still quite desirable since it supports almost all the Android devices out there. However, with Magisk came the concept of systemless root. This means you can modify the system components without actually tampering with the system files. Magisk does this by altering and storing temporary files in the boot partition as opposed to modifying the actual system files. Not only is this method a lot safer, but it is effectively faster and more efficient. Magisk also comes with a beautifully designed Magisk Manager app, which is an all around hub for checking out on device stats, your root status, and even download and install various modules on your phone.
With all of that being said and summarized, let’s finally take a look on how you can Root Itel A32F using Magisk and make the most out of your device!
Steps To Root Itel A32F Using Magisk
- After Rooting, it may void the warranty of your phone.
- Rooting will block the OTA updates
Before moving on to the flashing steps, you need to follow a few,
- Make sure to have enough battery charge on your phone to avoid interruption during the patch installation.
- Before performing any modification take backup of your device data.
- This guide is to root Itel A32F only. Do not use it on any other Android devices.
- You need PC/Laptop with a micro USB cable to connect.
- Make sure that you download all the required files on your PC/Laptop
- Download ADB and Fastboot files. (Windows/MAC)
- Download and Install Itel USB Drivers.
- Download Latest Itel A32F Stock ROM
- Download and Install SP Flash tool on your PC